moon said:
117 M34 said:
And that was the 1st one for over 30 years

Think it was 1981 before that
Boxing day, we won 3-1.

Since then....

LLDLDDDLLLLLLWLLLLLDLDDDL

Doesn't make the greatest reading.

the dippers only winning 2 of the last 10 meetings , reads better , weve been robbed a few times at anfield as well , hoping to be re-united with my car stereo and wheel trims on sunday {:-)

sam-caddick said:
I am expecting 4-4-2 tomorrow.

Tomorrow?

It's today.

I can't sleep with the KO a mere 10 hours away.

Sunday matches were always a bad idea but 12 o'clock on Sunday KO has got to be a sick joke.

urmston said:
sam-caddick said:

Tomorrow?

It's today.

Sunday matches were always a bad idea but 12 o'clock on Sunday KO has got to be a sick joke.

It is 7:00am in the USA and I have to catch a flight at noon. I'll be tired as hell once I get to Oklahoma six hours later.

urmston said:
sam-caddick said:

Tomorrow?

It's today.

Just another reason why I don't know what to expect tomorrow.

12 am kick of a Sunday and away from home, I genuinely don't know what City will turn up, and the same can be said about Liverpool.

sam-caddick said:
urmston said:
sam-caddick said:

Tomorrow?

It's today.

Just another reason why I don't know what to expect tomorrow.

12 pm kick of a Sunday and away from home, I genuinely don't know what City will turn up, and the same can be said about Liverpool.

I agree with most on here. This is "the" match (although they all seem like it currently) I know if defeat comes, I will feel like I did after Arsenal 2012. When we had supposedly thrown in the towel ,and our gaffer announced the end for the main culprit, Ballotelli and our title chances. However, its worth remembering that despite most peoples blue tinted view on that campaign we were shit in some games ,and this was certainly one of them Tomorrow I sincerely hope we are the opposite, yes we will made to feel welcome by the salt of the earth scousers (intimated and booed every time we god forbid touch the ball) but as the cliché goes everything must be left on the pitch each player deciding Chelsea will have to really graft to get our well earned title and all I ask is we fight to keep it, and if Chelsea win all their remaining games on that basis they will have deserved it, although summer 2015 will be spent kicking the proverbial cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.