Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's game of the season for me. Chelsea let us back inside acceptable gap again, if we blow it up week after that, we won't have chance to close 7-8 points gap again.

blueste41 said:
May 2003 was the last time we won at Anfield, surprising stat and one we should put to bed tomorrow.

And that was the 1st one for over 30 years

just been on RAWK , always good for a laugh , some of them are comparing themselves to Barca , apparently they play the same way , so they are confident of beating us. I can see the similarities , Coutinho or Messi , Busquets or Henderson , Iniesta or Allen , Suarez or Sturridge , i thought rags were deluded , but these f*ckers take the biscuit.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
just been on RAWK , always good for a laugh , some of them are comparing themselves to Barca , apparently they play the same way , so they are confident of beating us. I can see the similarities , Coutinho or Messi , Busquets or Henderson , Iniesta or Allen , Suarez or Sturridge , i thought rags were deluded , but these f*ckers take the biscuit.
lol yeah it's funny you mention that. I was just reading it too and was going to put one of the posts on here. Their whole forum is like the joke thread but funny:
I have a good feeling about this. City can't handle skillful intricate passing as proved by Barcelona. They will find it tough again against Coutinho and co. too.

If we are going to keep the pressure on Chelsea and overtake them then this is yet another must win match. We can't afford to sit back for the first twenty or forty five minutes before we start playing we have start from minute one. If we can do that we should walk away with three points. If we are complacent and p*ss about at the start we're going to spend the rest of the match playing catch up.

moon said:
117 M34 said:
blueste41 said:
May 2003 was the last time we won at Anfield, surprising stat and one we should put to bed tomorrow.

Think it was 1981 before that
Boxing day, we won 3-1.

Since then....

LLDLDDDLLLLLLWLLLLLDLDDDL

Doesn't make the greatest reading.

cleavers said:
moon said:
117 M34 said:

Boxing day, we won 3-1.

Since then....

Must have got mixed up. Just remember that when we won it was the 1st time for a long time and thought they said it was over 30 years, but as it was 12 years since I heard it, I've obviously got it mixed up. Maybe I got mixed up with when we won at arsenal a couple of years back.

117 M34 said:
cleavers said:
moon said:
Boxing day, we won 3-1.

Since then....

Must have got mixed up. Just remember that when we won it was the 1st time for a long time and thought they said it was over 30 years, but as it was 12 years since I heard it, I've obviously got it mixed up. Maybe I got mixed up with when we won at arsenal a couple of years back.
Probably heard 1 win in over 30 years, so you're not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.