Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mister Appointment said:
JH, BS, MD, EM, GC, DS, YT, F, SN, WB, KA.

Bang on.

A message needs to come right now from the manager to Kompany that being skipper doesn't make you fireproof.

Same goes for Zabba and his status.

zabba did very well on Tuesday - penalty mistake apart

mosssideblue said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Manchester_lalala said:
There's no chance of us going 451. We will go all out for these, rightly so because they're shit.

Is the correct answer. Play anywhere near our best and we'll take these fuckers apart :)

What a pair of complacent fans you are. To right Liverpool off as being shit is churlish and if you cannot see that, more fools you. Villa, Leicester etc I could accept to a degree.

They're shite. If we play to our best we will tear these a new one.

Manchester_lalala said:
mosssideblue said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Is the correct answer. Play anywhere near our best and we'll take these fuckers apart :)

What a pair of complacent fans you are. To right Liverpool off as being shit is churlish and if you cannot see that, more fools you. Villa, Leicester etc I could accept to a degree.

I don't think they are shite at all. But yes if we play to our best we will win comfortably. That is a pretty big "if" though. How many times have we genuinely played to our best this season?

Lancet Fluke said:
Manchester_lalala said:
mosssideblue said:

I don't think they are shite at all. But yes if we play to our best we will win comfortably. That is a pretty big "if" though. How many times have we genuinely played to our best this season?

Sunderland away, Liverpool home, Roma away, Newcastle home, Spurs home, Southampton away, Chelsea home and away(unlucky not to win both), Arsenal away (same as Chavs), Rags home and Sheffield Wednesday (LC).

We're owed a few, but we've played to our potential in the majority of the big games. FWIW, I think we'll beat the Scum, Liverpool and Spurs in the run in, it's the smaller opposition I'm most worried about.

aguero93:20 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Sunderland away, Liverpool home, Roma away, Newcastle home, Spurs home, Southampton away, Chelsea home and away(unlucky not to win both), Arsenal away (same as Chavs), Rags home and Sheffield Wednesday (LC).

We're owed a few, but we've played to our potential in the majority of the big games. FWIW, I think we'll beat the Scum, Liverpool and Spurs in the run in, it's the smaller opposition I'm most worried about.

I don't think we played anywhere near our best in about half of the games you mention.

Lancet Fluke said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I don't think we played anywhere near our best in about half of the games you mention.

Well we battered Liverpool, Newcastle, Spurs, Saints and Wednesday, disposed of Roma fairly comfortably in a winner takes all high-pressure game, would have beaten Arsenal and hammered the scum if not for poor refereeing decisions and played the Chavs off the park twice (and they're supposedly the best team the PL has ever seen (; ), so I'd say we were pretty near our best.

Lancet Fluke said:

Well we battered Liverpool, Newcastle, Spurs, Saints and Wednesday, disposed of Roma fairly comfortably in a winner takes all high-pressure game, would have beaten Arsenal and hammered the scum if not for poor refereeing decisions and played the Chavs off the park twice (and they're supposedly the best team the PL has ever seen (; ), so I'd say we were pretty near our best.

We are talking about playing at our best. I thought Liverpool were the better team for the first 45 minutes, we were appalling defensively against Spurs, in the derby we were poor until they had a man sent off and then after playing well for a bit showed no composure at all in the face of a tiny bit of pressure in the last 15 mins against 10 men. And if I'm being pedantic, we created very little away at Chelsea. I'm not saying they were bad performances but us at our best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.