Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the blue panther said:
As good as Yaya can be, he looked a pathetic liability at Anfield before he went off last season. Formation was wrong for him. I don't want a repeat of that, so, assuming that we are to benefit from him to the full, he must have his freedom to maraud and we go with double Fern's behind him and Aguero up top on his own. MDM or Mangala - I'm not bothered which as there are pros and cons for both - with Kompany, and hopefully Kompany can sort himself out and lead us like he used to when at his best. He's looked far too dodgy lately, and he messed up there last season too, so, he needs to produce a strong performance.
Need to be up and at 'em - demoralise them, before they get going. Very difficult to predict, so, fingers crossed. To me, they are still the 3rd or 4th best team around. Luckily, they're on the Turkey trot in the Europa on Thursday, and with an early start on Sunday, it's not ideal preparation. We're due a good result there

"a pathetic liability", get a fucking grip

Manchester_lalala said:
There's no chance of us going 451. We will go all out for these, rightly so because they're shit.
There not shit, and can hit you on a break. In a heartbeat. This is not the time to be gungho. . 4.
51 would be appropriate

2n8y4p4.jpg

Probably get slated but I'd give kompany a rest. Yes it's a big game but he's sadly a liability at the moment. Demi has been our most consistent defender and mangala is starting to come into his own so think it's time to give them a go.
Feel we need an attacking defender but can't risk kolarov and Zab as both too rash in the tackle and can't be giving silly free kicks around the box so Sagna and Kolarov for me. I don't like keep rotating the defence but feel it needs a gee up.
Despite fernandos mare last night in a central midfield 3 he does a good job and the attacking part of the team picks itself.
No doubt they will come racing out of the blocks so if we can contain them for first 30 mins I can see a victory. Going for either 2 or 3-1

BringBackSwales said:
the blue panther said:
As good as Yaya can be, he looked a pathetic liability at Anfield before he went off last season. Formation was wrong for him. I don't want a repeat of that, so, assuming that we are to benefit from him to the full, he must have his freedom to maraud and we go with double Fern's behind him and Aguero up top on his own. MDM or Mangala - I'm not bothered which as there are pros and cons for both - with Kompany, and hopefully Kompany can sort himself out and lead us like he used to when at his best. He's looked far too dodgy lately, and he messed up there last season too, so, he needs to produce a strong performance.
Need to be up and at 'em - demoralise them, before they get going. Very difficult to predict, so, fingers crossed. To me, they are still the 3rd or 4th best team around. Luckily, they're on the Turkey trot in the Europa on Thursday, and with an early start on Sunday, it's not ideal preparation. We're due a good result there

"a pathetic liability", get a fucking grip

sorry u disagree but that's my opinion. It was one of his 'big baby' performances, & he wimped out early.

Manchester_lalala said:
There's no chance of us going 451. We will go all out for these, rightly so because they're shit.

Is the correct answer. Play anywhere near our best and we'll take these fuckers apart :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.