Liverpool will get fourth.

brenda said:
excellent agree except liverpool will not loose at home to chelsea which makes them 4th

They wont lose to Chelsea at home but they wont draw with the rags this weekend either. They will lose.

lionheart said:
mammutly said:
I have to say that most people postin on this thread are deluded. Systematic corruption in the FA? How? It would need to involve hundreds of people against a backdrop of intense media coverage and the best video surveillance on the planet. Sorry. Football is not institutionally corrupt.
City are going to be in the top 4 and it is time some fans caught up with that reality.
There is only one deluded person on here. If you think that a team which plays for only 30 minutes per game is going to finish above the likes of Liverpool, Spurs and Villa, you need medication. If they stay injury free, Villa will come fourth. We have already lost Wayne Bridge this week.

OMG are you posting on every thread that Villa will come fourth.

bizzbo said:
This is what I came up with last week:

vxdzl4.jpg

I think villa are just about more of a threat than liverpool and spurs, assuming that pool and spurs don't win their games against the top four. villa could easily win 6 more games.

but right now it's still in our hands. at this stage we've just got to keep the points ticking over. 4 from the next two games (fulham A, everton H) is the next step.

then it's Wigan H, Burnley A, Birmingham H. if we took nine, I think draws against utd, villa, spurs and a win on the final day would be enough. six is the minimum, but then we'd probably have to beat villa, maybe spurs too.

Fair play for trying to work that out, but I hate to say that Villa have only played 28 games - same as us - yet you've only got them down to play 8 more games this season. They've another 2 matches on top of those you've listed to fit in - not sure who they're against though.

lionheart said:
mammutly said:
I have to say that most people postin on this thread are deluded. Systematic corruption in the FA? How? It would need to involve hundreds of people against a backdrop of intense media coverage and the best video surveillance on the planet. Sorry. Football is not institutionally corrupt.
City are going to be in the top 4 and it is time some fans caught up with that reality.
There is only one deluded person on here. If you think that a team which plays for only 30 minutes per game is going to finish above the likes of Liverpool, Spurs and Villa, you need medication. If they stay injury free, Villa will come fourth. We have already lost Wayne Bridge this week.

If you look at the table, you will notice that we have lost fewer games than any other team. You will also notice that we are unbeaten at home. In addition, you might see that we have games in hand over the teams above us, all of whom we've beaten.

If you look at recent form, you might appreciate that our points per game tally has increased.

Unless you have no memory, you will recall that we have recently beaten Chelsea at their own ground - a place where they had not previously lost a game for 16 months.

All these things are facts. Any rational person, being aware of these facts, would agree with the major bookmakers, we are the logical favourite to finish 4th.

Now I ask myself, why are some people absolutely insisting that we won't get 4th? That we have no chance? That to suggest so is ridiculous?
Why, in the face of all evidence to the contrary, are they being so definite that we will fail? Couldn't be they are deluded, could it?

M18CTID said:
bizzbo said:
This is what I came up with last week:

vxdzl4.jpg

I think villa are just about more of a threat than liverpool and spurs, assuming that pool and spurs don't win their games against the top four. villa could easily win 6 more games.

but right now it's still in our hands. at this stage we've just got to keep the points ticking over. 4 from the next two games (fulham A, everton H) is the next step.

then it's Wigan H, Burnley A, Birmingham H. if we took nine, I think draws against utd, villa, spurs and a win on the final day would be enough. six is the minimum, but then we'd probably have to beat villa, maybe spurs too.

Fair play for trying to work that out, but I hate to say that Villa have only played 28 games - same as us - yet you've only got them down to play 8 more games this season. They've another 2 matches on top of those you've listed to fit in - not sure who they're against though.
We'll lose away to Burnley and Fulham, you watch.

I hate spurs, but they will get 4th. We would of got 4th if we had kept our nerve and stuck with Hughes. This guys clueles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.