LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

Puli wins I've no problem with this however Rogers !!!!!
He had the league in his hands and goes after Chelsea hung ho and loses and blows a 3 goal lead at palace
Pellegrini unites a club in turmoil we no longer feature daily for negative reasons

signs 5 players all of whom perform ( Negredo talked about as best summer signing )
Wins two trophies
Handles the loss of Harts form and numerous injuries
Look At other winners managers at Championship and league 1 winners !!!
Nothing for premier league winner
Strange

He won the league and the league cup so he obviously doesn't deserve to get a mention at the league awards ceremony, especially because he's the 1st south american to win it and he's only been a manager here for 1 season, get over it

Dicko69 said:
He won the league and the league cup so he obviously doesn't deserve to get a mention at the league awards ceremony, especially because he's the 1st south american to win it and he's only been a manager here for 1 season, get over it

No neither does scoring more goals and having a better defence than the winner

strongbowholic said:
I agree to some extent about letting the haters hate etc, I just think it incredibly disrespectful to Pellegrini himself. He does not deserve to have his peers treat him with the Eurovision voting mentality just because it is City.

Don't worry, he'll definitely make the top 10 next year when he wins the quadruple, no way can they ignore him then....
I'm also not saying he'll win it then either, that will probably go to van gaal for restoring pride into Britons biggest club and finishing top 4.......

I get the Pullis award no problem but for fucks sake Rogers for the main award - reward for a manager of a team that bottled it and not a mention for Pellers

It sums everthing up that we all know how we are viewed by other clubs

The only positive thing is that we all know that Pellers wont give a fuck and he will carry on as normal which is what we should all do

No body like us and we dont care!!!!!!

Am i right in thinking this gets voted BEFORE the end of the season?

Its probably likely that this was voted before a couple of weeks ago when they were top of the league and all guns blazing

My opinion is that Pulis should have won it, the job he has done at Palace eclipses what Rodgers has done quite easily

Is it a huge surprise that Liverpool have finished 2nd? When you look at the managerial changes at City, Chelsea and United and then the fact that we have all been playing CL football. Liverpool have had a free run playing one game a week for 95% of the season.

Rodgers is a one trick pony and he will be found out next season, let him have his reward, at the end of the day it will be killing him at the thought of what might have been this season.

moon said:
Dicko69 said:

No neither does scoring more goals and having a better defence than the winner

or using fewer players

What's all this love for Pulis? Don't get me wrong, he's done a very good job turning round Palace's season but he wasn't even in the job a full season? Or am I missing it completely here?

Ok......
I got three envelopes with three names in them....
Ok.......
We'll set the kop onto them ......
Ok.......ok......
We'll be 5pts clear with 4 games to go.......
Ok......
Ok......
Yep great call for manager of the year....
Did the anfield faithful win song of the year for we're going to win the league?
I like rodgers but fuck me, managers of the year don't blow the league with 4 games to go....

Manuel Pellegrini pictured shortly after hearing he didn't even make the top 4 in the LMA's Manager of the Year vote:

[bigimg]http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/XeZ8eQg.dIS12BAzUJtp2A--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NoPTE3NjY7Y3I9MTtjdz0xMTQ3O2R4PTQ5O2R5PTE7Zmk9dWxjcm9wO2g9MTAwMDtxPTcwO3c9NjUw/http://media.zenfs.com/en_US/Sports/AP_Soccer/201405111213440208585-p5.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.