LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

Pellers wins 2 trophies in his first season in England, with his team scoring the most goals in the history of English football (previous record of Busby Babes having stood for 60 years), and isn't even mentioned as a contender by anyone.

Rodgers wins nothing and is apparently a "genius".

It's a bit odd to fathom, when you think about it.

And is it my imagination, or does the manager who wins the Premier League always get the award ... except when City win the League ? Mancini wasn't even considered either.

Next, you'll be telling me that only Liverpool players were in the running for Player of the Season too !

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the last 15 years the award has been given on 12 occasions to the manager who won the title. On the three times it wasnt it was Ancelotti at Chelsea that never got it and the other two occasions was when we have won it and you really don't think there is an agenda going on? Mancini should have got it because it was our first title for 44 years and Pellegrini for doing a double in his first season here I think is a far better acheivement whilst still being able to acknowledge what Rodgers and Pulis have done.

Pathetic, but Pellers should be thankful he didnt win it and have to have it presented to him by these people. I am sure he will take more satisfaction from what he has helped the team win.

Manager of the year for failing miserably in two Cup competitions. For being absent from Europe due to your abject incompetence the year before. For lucking out that Arsenal didn't really want to go that extra length to pry loose Chomps the racist cannibal. And for, what? Choking away an apparently insurmountable lead and finishing behind another club that had 4x the injuries that had to play at 13 more matches.

Bravo, you shark-faced twat. Light a candle and add another armband next year to commemorate that one.

Congrats to Brendan. He really deserves it. Did a great job finishing this high.

He got more than 20 pts ahead of the rags with the budget they have ?

But Pell would have deserved it just as much if not more.

Der Bomber said:
Oh, yes, finished 20 points clear of a club managed most of the year by David Moyes. Add that to the list of accomplishments as well.

Moyes or no Moyes ManU have a budget more than twice Liverpool's nobody would have thought this could be the outcome.

And Liverpool also finished above Chelsea and Arsenal. Mourinho and Wenger are known losers too ?

Not talking about Pell I think we agree he was great, who do you think did better this season than Brendan ?

Rodgers has had a superb season. Anyone thinking otherwise really needs to take their blinkers off. I used to get completely pissed off every time the Govan Jakey won it for finishing top with the best team.
Pellegrini has done a fantastic job and would have been a worthy winner but it does not mean that Rodgers was not,.

There should have been only one winner and everybody in football knows the man Sheik Mansour went to Spain for and brought back to be our manager should have been that man. Brenda did ok but he won nothing and he bottled it the last 4 games, he also had an injury free team who played hardly any games in comparison, if this was old piss can there would not have been an argument, its not the award, they can stick that right up Brenda's arsehole with bells on, its the principle of it, to win the PL and the LC in his first season with all the pressure and the quality teams he was up against was a truly great feat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.