LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

He can fuck off for the whinging of refs, looking like a shit umpa lumpa/tranny and his perpetrating of the Hillsborough anniversary like he was at Hillsborough that day, like they were destined to win the league and it'd be a crime against humanity if they didn't.

Wank yourself off with your silly little award you wanker.

Rodgers has had a few years to work on that squad, whereas Pulis went in blind and turn it around from scratch. Also palace played the same amount of games with the same rest period between games as the teams they were fighting around them. Rodgers on the other hand got knocked out of the cups early and no distraction of European football, with the tiredness and injuries that brings as he battled to get in the top 4 against teams in Europe
With City and Chelsea playing an extra 14 games then Liverpool and Arsenal playing 14 more.

Skashion said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
You do know he received the award for getting Newcastle in to Europe for the first time in living memory
I always knew you were a reanimated corpse. For the rest of us it had only been six years.

Memory fades with age, drugs and alcohol.
I'm just glad I saw us lift our first trophy since we beat Newcastle on Saturday, or was it Sunday?
What was the question again?

who really just a shit and how many can you remember that won LMA manager of the year
but the history book show Manchester city league champions league cup winners

Pulis comes in, gets a couple of good results and keeps up Palace. Ok fair enough but this is for the manager of the YEAR not the best manager since November. Total joke really. MP came in and imposed a whole new playing philosophy and turned City into the highest scorers of the year barely missing out on the all time record by 2 goals. It's a disgrace that Rodgers won the LMA award because he has won NOTHING, they conceded the most goals in Liverpools history, they had a paltry shite cup performance and weren't even in Europe. The only saving grace for them is they had a player that scored more goals than any player of recent times. Take out Suarez and I'm afraid Rodgers has a completely average 10th place team, no wonder they were crying when the title went because they will never ever get close again.

Liverpool conceded more goals than Palace ffs who lie in 11th place. I can't dispute Pulis has done a good job but this is for the best manager of the entire course of the season and Pulis has simply not been the best. MP has the most managers of the month awards, how can they even contemplate not giving him it. Again City have scored more than anyone else and we have conceded 10 more than Chelsea who play the worst football in the league for a top team. It's a disgrace.

Skashion said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
You do know he received the award for getting Newcastle in to Europe for the first time in living memory
I always knew you were a reanimated corpse. For the rest of us it had only been six years.
They were in the CL little over 10 years ago also.

kPvnJPv.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.