LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

Pelle has come in to a new league, entertained the country with his style of football, brought harmony amongst a squad that was in trouble, been nothing but respectful to officials and anybody important in the game and at the end of the season Finished with two trophies. Rodgers has over achieved yes, but a lot of it was down to momentum and luck with injuries. Had Ferguson done what we did this year, wonder who would've won the award?

Well done pelle, thank god you get medals for things you deserve.

THE worst piece of game management I have ever seen in my whole life and he wins the award. When Palace got their first goal he has to change it. Two centre backs on the bench and he lets a 3 goal lead slip. I wouldn't expect that in kids football. An Everton supporting mate thinks it was down to pure arrogance. For me it was shit management and he should have been slaughtered for it.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bobmcfc said:
bennyboy said:
England celebrates failure again.:>)

Like when they gave to that idiot Pardew. The guy who headbutts players and disrespects other managers

You do know he received the award for getting Newcastle in to Europe for the first time in living memory, and over a year before he headbutted anyone?
I'm no great fan of the LMA, but it's kinda harsh to blame them for failing to predict the future.

Although Pardew being an obnoxious dick precedes the award.

Wouldn't worry about it.

Let's get this straight in the history of the LMA, only Wenger in 2002 who had to win the league by 7 pts and a the FA cup and in 2004 whole season unbeaten is the only non British Isles manager to win the overall prize.

Pellers hadn't a chance even if he had won the CL, FA Cup and the Grand National as well. Liverpool and their fans are happy for this award, they need to remember what the Allardyce/Ferguson alliance (major major LMA) attempted to do Benitez.

ello_jo said:
Pelle has come in to a new league, entertained the country with his style of football, brought harmony amongst a squad that was in trouble, been nothing but respectful to officials and anybody important in the game and at the end of the season Finished with two trophies. Rodgers has over achieved yes, but a lot of it was down to momentum and luck with injuries. Had Ferguson done what we did this year, wonder who would've won the award?

Well done pelle, thank god you get medals for things you deserve.

Lancet Fluke said:
Well done Brendan, you deserve it for your lovely teeth if nothing else. You massive twat.
This made me laugh far more than it should have done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.