LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

It is a joke but not too surprising. Even if Manuel Pellegrini wins the Champions League he still will not get the recognition he deserves.

Ray78 said:
It is a joke but not too surprising. Even if Manuel Pellegrini wins the Champions League he still will not get the recognition he deserves.
He won't care either. I saw someone say on here that he's redefined what it is to be a humble manager, and I think they're right.

He doesn't want recognition. He's satisfied with trophies you get by winning football matches, not awards given by self-entitled panelists who think they know best about what happened in a football season.

In 5 years time you'll ask two questions to someone in the street:

1. Who won the title in 2014?
2. Who won the LMA Manager of the Year in 2014?

One will be answered immediately, the other will have to researched.

What a fucking joke..

But it's same thing as with punditry where 90% of them are ex. Liverpool players. I guess most of managers in lower leagues are 50 years old Liverpool fans.

Pellegrini wins the league and league cup in his first Premier League season, his teams scores 100+ goals and he becomes first non-european manager to win Premier League and not even in top 4.

It's not fucking important, that **** can have it, it's all he'll ever win there and he did good job tbh. I don't mind him winning it and wouldn't mind if Pullis did too but the hatred of City is just fucking abnormal. It's racism at it's best. For Pellegrini to not be in top 4 is nothing less than scandalous.

Brenda won the double. Moral League Champions and Manager of the Year. Arsene won the Stamina League trophy.

Looks like we'll have to settle for these

APTOPIX_Britain_Soccer_Premier_League-01e43.jpg

int_140302_Manchester_City_win_Capital_One_Cup.jpg

Rodgers deserves it - he's played some great attacking football and has taken Candlepool from 7th to 2nd. That is an achievement.

Re: LMA Manager of the year

DiscoSteve said:
a-feckin-genda

Coming soon....

the Brenda Agenda
Matt Damon is Brenda Rodgers.... See a man horribly scarred by a medical procedure gone wrong, take out his fury and injustice ( for the 96) on anyone who gets in his way, as he dazzles the media into doing his bidding with his winning, super bright new smile....
Maybe not.....

Prefer "The Pellegrini Supremacy" myself

Or "The Mancunian Candidate"

I'm sort of glad Pelle didn't win it. We know he's the best, he would have been mildly embarrassed at it all and it makes Rodgers look like an even bigger nob.

We will have the trophies others can have the awards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.