Loan

doffer

Team supported
Oldham RLFC
I'm looking to take out a loan for £1000 rather urgently. Unfortunately (for me) I have a bad credit score which means I keep getting knocked back. I have tried just about everywhere I can think of. I would be able to pay back at £200 a month.

Is there anyone who knows somebody or could point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

I had bad credit and got rejected by alot of loan places, Zopa was the only one that did but interest as expected was high.

you could increase overdraft to a bigger limit and pay it back that way. not ideal.

best way would be for a family or friend, interest free. but i know it's not easy to ask and hard for others to loan amounts.

I have had the same loan for 21 years, anytime I get in credit card debt or overdrawn too much, I top it back up and pay them off so the interest isn't threefold.

Thats what the rich do stay constantly in debt and live as they like, so why not us peasants ;-)

Last edited:
If you can help it, please don’t go down the huge interest route. What starts off being a grand becomes several over years of chasing the debt.

Just tried the credit card route but not eligible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.