Loan

Not sure how quick it’d be but get the ClearScore app - that increases your credit score straight off, it’ll show you offers of loans and cards with a percent chance of acceptance. May also highlight inaccuracies in your score that could help. Worth a pop maybe? Either way good luck, I’ve been there - still paying!

The last time i was proper on my arse i sold nearly all my music collection (vinyl). Helped me through at the time but it still pisses me off to this day.
If the op has any 'collections' (toys, trainers, stamps etc) it might be worth going through it. I found an album the other week that i didn't even know i had that's worth around £400.

I'm looking to take out a loan for £1000 rather urgently. Unfortunately (for me) I have a bad credit score which means I keep getting knocked back. I have tried just about everywhere I can think of. I would be able to pay back at £200 a month.

Is there anyone who knows somebody or could point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Download Monzo. You can set an overdraft limit of up to a grand in the app instantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.