Loan

As you don't have a credit rating and are only looking for a short term advance, then maybe a trip to the local pawn shop with something of value to cover the loan and then reclaim back afterwards? No credit check or application and your loan amount will be based on the value of the item that you pawn.

Alternatively a log book loan secured against your car assuming of course it's paid off?

All higher interest rates options of course, but as you say you only want the loan short term.

As you don't have a credit rating and are only looking for a short term advance, then maybe a trip to the local pawn shop with something of value to cover the loan and then reclaim back afterwards? No credit check or application and your loan amount will be based on the value of the item that you pawn.

Alternatively a log book loan secured against your car assuming of course it's paid off?

All higher interest rates options of course, but as you say you only want the loan short term.
I don't drive but I'll have too see if I've got anything I can pawn for that amount.

I'm looking to take out a loan for £1000 rather urgently. Unfortunately (for me) I have a bad credit score which means I keep getting knocked back. I have tried just about everywhere I can think of. I would be able to pay back at £200 a month.

Is there anyone who knows somebody or could point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
Are you a part owner of Manchester United (Caymen islands)

Have you tried money supermarket or one of them compare websites. If none of them come up with anything the options are limited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.