Loan

Once bitten never again, lent brother in law £500 took me years to get it back.

Are Provident still going, they used to give money to anyone, not sure what the lending criteria is, half the estate used to dodge the provvy man and never pay it back.

Yeah, my options are limited.
May be worth asking the mods on here for some work. If you are prepared to go into the mod room and do 'other things' there is money to be made.
It's not worth trying to sell light hand relief or oral on the forums as drone puts out at 1970s prices and the perverts on here have no shame.

May be worth asking the mods on here for some work. If you are prepared to go into the mod room and do 'other things' there is money to be made.
It's not worth trying to sell light hand relief or oral on the forums as drone puts out at 1970s prices and the perverts on here have no shame.
Good call. Perhaps pm @snorky directly.

The only advice I’ll give is if you’re desperate like I was one time about 15 years ago, is don’t get too giddy if you think you’ve finally found someone who’s appearing to offer you a loan and asks for a fee upfront.

They’re almost certainly a third party who are taking your money for the privilege of connecting your call to an actual loan company, who may well turn you down anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.