Local nutters/eccentrics

Early 90s often used to get accosted by a deaf mute punk guy with full mohican holding a piece of paper saying 30p bus. Used to be around Market st, seen him at a few gigs round this time.

Forget his name now but he was from Altrincham. Worked in the arcade there. He was a fucking nuisance if truth be told. Pretty much got a free pass to sexually assault women on a regular basis because of his condition.

The guys name was neil,he was a chef at the midland and the chicken was got for Sunday lunch,I don’t think many made it home
Didn't he get banned from bringing chickens in so he started bringing in a squeaky chicken dog toy

All ‘influencers’, people who take selfies in public when they’re on their own, anyone woman who’s had those daft lips done and lads with face tattoos could all be added to this list.

When I lived up in the North of Scotland we had a guy called Bob (aka Dogs Balls - no idea why) who was the local alkie/circus clown. Lived with his long suffering mum.

Used to hide his 3L bottles of Electric white in the flower bed by the multi-story car park.

I heard that there was a chap on here who believed he'd been on Eggheads. Such a shame.

There's a guy round denton who does very over the top dancing (similar to Michael Jackson style) stood on the main road or outside Aldi.
He looks like he enjoys himself and obviously likes the attention as he chooses the busy locations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.