Lokeren Away 2003

Brilliant trip.didnt realise how far it was from Brussels...
Ended up in lokern corporate seats with richard Dunne.
Very funny day .

Funnily enough, I was talking about the incident with the original culprit, in a pub in Whaley Bridge, just before the.lockdown.

Him and his 2 mates (brothers from Chapel en le Frith) were steaming on cheap local vodka, and ended up in a fracas, which he freely admits was his own fault. Then they were attacked by the victim''s mates on the return flight.
He's not proud of his actions, and in mitigation, he's now full of remorse.
This sounds a bit like an incident in Poland,next euro round..when cheap local vodka was available..( i was on pints of the stuff it was that cheap)..something happened at half time blue on blue...a lad in one of the portaloo toilets ..suffered the embarrasment of other lads pushing it over,with him inside it......covering him in the toilets contents
Tempers were high after this and on the plane home a fight broke out....i think it was poland anyway.
Both belguim and Poland were proper booze cruises
Didnt fighting break out in the temp stand at Lokeren too iirc.

This sounds a bit like an incident in Poland,next euro round..when cheap local vodka was available..( i was on pints of the stuff it was that cheap)..something happened at half time blue on blue...a lad in one of the portaloo toilets ..suffered the embarrasment of other lads pushing it over,with him inside it......covering him in the toilets contents
Tempers were high after this and on the plane home a fight broke out....i think it was poland anyway.

I didn't go to Poland so something like that might have happened there too, but there was a portaloo incident at Lokeren.

Lokeren have been declared bankrupt by the court today. They were last season in division 1B in Belgium (you can compare this with the Championship in England). They are looking to merge with Hamme , if that is not possible they will probably restart in the lowest division.

80p for a pint of vodka with a dash of orange. The local homeless having gallons of the stuff bought them. All joining in singing City songs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.