London Based Blues-New venue

tueartsboots said:
glen quagmire said:
TB i am in london the weekend of the stoke game. I shall pop in, i am after having some scat chat with 4HB, is he as handsome as they say he is?
He is but I'm not allowed to publish his photo-which I wank over on an almost daily basis

I remember that!!!!!!!!

I never got to see it, i'm sure a sneaky pm can come my way soon. (no one will ever find out guvnor i promise)

tueartsboots said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
glen quagmire said:
TB i am in london the weekend of the stoke game. I shall pop in, i am after having some scat chat with 4HB, is he as handsome as they say he is?

glen in the big smoke blimey!
Should be fun. i'll give directions to The City Pride in Woolwich for a laugh ;)

Don't be awful.

Make it some gay bar ;-)

daveduke67 said:
tueartsboots said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
glen in the big smoke blimey!
Should be fun. i'll give directions to The City Pride in Woolwich for a laugh ;)

Don't be awful.

Make it some gay bar ;-)

I thought it was the blue oyster! Looking at a few of the 'men' in the video. Hell the geezer near the end, with the white 3rd top on, grey hair and glasses, looks like a proper raging homosexual?

See i can write small too! Only jesting mate.

glen quagmire said:

Will make sure in there that day we can chat bout ccity fans who are not from manchester

glen quagmire said:

I'll do whatever I can to avoid going to The City Pride for the Stoke match for the exact reason that you'll be there. In fact, I'll sit on here and do parody threads in your honour.

And be sure to take a mortgage out so you can buy a Pint in there. Bloody expensive that London.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:01 pm --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
I thought it was the blue oyster! Looking at a few of the 'men' in the video. Hell the geezer near the end, with the white 3rd top on, grey hair and glasses, looks like a proper raging homosexual?

Lembit Opik or Ravanelli in specs? Your call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.