London Police a Issue Plea: As if the Rags/MIBS/Cockney Reds

markpollard said:
Try this guy on Twitter @Utd_MiB

What a cock. He tried giving me shit the other day so I did a bit of digging on him. Called Gareth...no really, and was going on about drinking in The Apethorn in Gee Cross. He was getting a bit mouthy so I offered to buy him a pint after the CS. Said he would be there watching it! Must be one of their Main lads!

No need to reply after that is there!
thats where i go for a pint after work. will ask my mate at work tomoz if he knows him. hes always in there

I'm worried about wearing my Stone Island Jacket on sunday, as its a genuine one I'll stick out like a sore thumb amongst the MIBs in their market snide versions.

cant believe people are worrying about this game , We might not have sold out but the City fans who are there will make more noise then twice them from stretford as for the infamous MIB what do people think that we are all pussys , there will be enough city fans to scare them poor cockneys all the way back to london were they belong

bornagainblue said:
cant believe people are worrying about this game , We might not have sold out but the City fans who are there will make more noise then twice them from stretford as for the infamous MIB what do people think that we are all pussys , there will be enough city fans to scare them poor cockneys all the way back to london were they belong

Got a feeling that things will be slightly different this time. Think Bolton away when the tickets went on open sale. Reckon the bullies might just get a shock when there are a lack of women and kids to pick on and they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

markpollard said:
bornagainblue said:

Got a feeling that things will be slightly different this time. Think Bolton away when the tickets went on open sale. Reckon the bullies might just get a shock when there are a lack of women and kids to pick on and they are getting a taste of their own medicine.
Be interesting if me and my missus get any shit, she's from Bromley, Kent and has a thick SE London when she wants to- she scares the shit out of me.

Two rags who live near me were a bit unlucky ...

one of them got his nose broken before the game near Wembley when about half a dozen City fans jumped him and two mates.

And the other was attacked near Piccadilly Station long after the game had finished .... he was ambushed by City fans who'd got off a train , and surrounded him .... he landed up in hospital.

cibaman said:
citykev28 said:
the cunts prevented me from taking my lad down wembley way. we were in the greyhound hearing all the stories and he was shitting it. one of his teachers had told him the day before how great wembley way is and he was looking forward to it almost as much as the stadium itself, but those backwards fuckers had to act the big "i am".

we were at the wembley central station after the game, stood on the platform when a group of about a dozen MIB's turned up. one had done his hand in punching a lamp post (wow!) and said to his mate "shall we kick off now and take the full platform?" to which his boss said "behave yourself, have you seen how many city there is?". my dad heard the full conversation and was trying to prepare to defend himself while worrying about how to get my 10 year old out of the way in time on a crowded platform.

i never thought i'd attend my favourite ever football experience and still come away hating the fuckers more than i had the day before. horrible bastards.

The main problems on Wembley way after the match were caused because there weren't enough police to move on united's nutters. Obviously the united fans were out of the ground before city and most of them just headed to the tube station. But about 200-300 congregated half way down wembley way.

300 v 30,000 may sound poor odds but the city fans coming out of the ground first were mainly families. There may well have been 300 city nutters but they were spread thin amongst the crowd and most of them were probably still in the ground celebrating when the united fans charged at the city fans.

Hopefully the police will have learned the lesson and will have more mounted police on wembley way and will move on the fans of the losing team, even if that means holding back the city fans until they're on the tube.

-- Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:48 pm --

Dobsy said:
If you're over 18 and you still get a thrill from a fight you need to get a life. That is all.

most of the MIB's are over 40 never mind 18. Throwbacks from the 70's/ 80's

No they're not. They are a 50 strong bunch of feral kids from Moston. Most of whom have never set foot inside OT. They attend away games that are easy to get tickets for, like Barnsley or Scarborough and attack breadvans and icecream sellers. They are as much of a mystery to United fans as they are to City. They wouldn't be able to afford a trip to Wembley, so I suspect the people causing aggro on wembley way were actually Cockney reds looking for a scrap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.