Long Forgotten Testimonials

There was a testimonial in 1969 at Gigg Lane for Bury stalwart Brian Turner, against City who were FA Cup holders at the time. Colin Bell returned and played at least some of the game for Bury. Did anyone on here attend? Footage of around 3 minutes or so starts at around 1:10:22 of this clip...never seen it before

Enjoyed that City clip at Bury. Fancy playing two days after the fa cup final win in a friendly. Different times.

I remember one that I’ve never seen documented or heard about again. Burnley away around 1982. I remember nothing apart from being there, in the open end behind the goal.

I'll get pelterz (deservedly possibly)

I went to Lou Macari's in 1984.

The Defence

I was 14 and only allowed to play on the "The Front" (Dukinfield)
(Sneaking to Town was a small act of rebellion)

My cousin got tickets and he told me City were playing (sort of they had a 6 -a-side at 1/2 time of Utd V City legends)

NO blue money went into that pissed up cunts pockets

I'll get pelterz (deservedly possibly)

I went to Lou Macari's in 1984.

The Defence

I was 14 and only allowed to play on the "The Front" (Dukinfield)
(Sneaking to Town was a small act of rebellion)

My cousin got tickets and he told me City were playing (sort of they had a 6 -a-side at 1/2 time of Utd V City legends)

NO blue money went into that pissed up cunts pockets
I once called him something similar on here and someone shouted me down saying that Macari had been teetotal for years.

I remember one that I’ve never seen documented or heard about again. Burnley away around 1982. I remember nothing apart from being there, in the open end behind the goal.
I went to Burnley for a pre season friendly v City circa 1993. It was the last game before that big end behind the goal was pulled down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.