Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

Also another consideration you will need over here is a HES code if you can go into a Mall or restaurant / bar / your hotel (It is the Turkish track and trace system) and you must have it.

I’ve posted a few things in here , hope I’m not too negative for you all. This should be the best night of our City watching lives but this bastard virus is a real buzz kill. I’m just trying to give you a flavour of the 2 main citys in Turkey under the current lockdown.

One other thing about Turkey
I arrived over here with a pre conceived mindset about the place. The people are absolutely delightful , it’s a great place. It’s weird going through the city , every copper has a gun, the Jandarme gave machine guns and are everywhere.

The need to test to go to Turkey from uk has finished from 15th May - 10 day home isolation and £30 Turkish PCR is still required to return to UK
Yes, but you need a negative PCR to board a plane from the UK.
10 day home isolation also requires PCR tests in day 2 and 8, at £58 a pop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.