Look who's on the MUEN back page!

jacko8684 said:
haaaaaaa....YOU KNOW IM BACK FROM THE PIC!!!
Ero, hope you are reading this u little slimy smack rat...
And if u want, send me a msg on ps3 to reply to this...
How the fcuk do u sleep at night knowing that so many people have you down as a thieving twat and want to smash your swede in..
you must be forever looking over your broad shoulders, and i bet that hurts your big,thick set neck.
I knew you were a wrong un last year but i didnt realise you were this bad.
You, sir, are a grade A ****.
and no, he hasnt ever ripped me off by the way, i just hate thieves and untrustworthy people.

go easy on the lad,he looks like he has aids from that pic

marco said:
jacko8684 said:
haaaaaaa....YOU KNOW IM BACK FROM THE PIC!!!
Ero, hope you are reading this u little slimy smack rat...
And if u want, send me a msg on ps3 to reply to this...
How the fcuk do u sleep at night knowing that so many people have you down as a thieving twat and want to smash your swede in..
you must be forever looking over your broad shoulders, and i bet that hurts your big,thick set neck.
I knew you were a wrong un last year but i didnt realise you were this bad.
You, sir, are a grade A ****.
and no, he hasnt ever ripped me off by the way, i just hate thieves and untrustworthy people.

go easy on the lad,he looks like he has aids from that pic

Hope he has from his last stint inside

mikekeegan said:
If anyone is offered tickets by him can they let me know? I'm on 211 2056 or at mike.keegan@men-news.co.uk.

Cheers

Mike
<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1197560_united_fans_conned_in_cup_final_ticket_scam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... icket_scam</a>
Anyone wondering who Mike Keegan is he's a journo from the M.E.N who did a pretty good article on this scrote.
Any info pass it on because this twat could be cloning tickets as we speak & it would be a bit of a bastard turning up at wembley being refused entrance because your seat number has already gone through the system.

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Of all the times to get your picture taken.

What goes around........

This scrote cant be that difficult to track down?

Surely someone knows where he lays his fucking scrawny deceitful head at nights.

The first person to track him down get's a cheese selection, cheese board and cheese knife.

blueinsa said:
This scrote cant be that difficult to track down?

Surely someone knows where he lays his fucking scrawny deceitful head at nights.
Exactly mate, fuck going to the evening news and the police this horrible twat needs a good hiding!! looking at him though he looks like he's used a dodgy needle and doesn't have long left anyway,what a hangin specimen!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.