Looking at your ex....

mcfcliam said:
Mikem93 said:
My ex came into work the other week while I was on the fitting rooms, she was twice the size she was when I finished with her and was pushing round her buggy. Made me think "thank fuck I dodged that bullet"

The thing she was trying on obviously wasnt going to fit her so I almost burst out laughing when she passed it me.

Was it the awkward silence?

Wasn't so much silence as she was with a mate and I was talking to whoever was on shoes but I'm pretty sure she heard me laughing as I walked out of fitting rooms.

liamctid said:
I get on better with my ex than my current piece. My life is fucking shocking.

Sometimes you have a way with words that is just brilliant.

A classc quotes section of bluemoon would be good and this would definitely be in it!

;-)

Before we look at my Ex's could Pidge look at the last Post in last Weeks " My Mrs is being made Redundant thread" and his private in Box and reply to me please - because I need to know!!!. Now thats out of the way, where to start?

I have lived with two and married two. The last girl I was living with lasted 11 days and it was mayhem all the way, I really dont know where she is or what she does - all I know it will be full of Drama.

The other Girl I lived with. This relationship ended badly and with me being the guilty party -and I do mean guilty. Many times I have thought about her and I found out that the one thing she wanted she couldn't have; Children. Knowing this and knowing of the Love she gave to my Child all those years ago was heartbreaking. Then I later found out that She and her Husband, and he was a Guy she met on the rebound from me had adopted two little Polish Sisters under the age of 5. It brings me peace to know that she is happy.

The ex-wife. The Marriage was so long ago that it is like it happened to somebody else. As we watched our Child grow from a six year old at the time of Divorce to a Trainee Teacher and a Mother at the age of 27 a Fondness developed between us. We gang up on the said Daughter and do what all good parents do, unite and interfere when her actions fail to meet our approval or 1980's standards. It is a Warmth between us.

It's nice to look back and think sometimes but you cant change the things you've done and the things that have been done to you - I missed out the part that the first Wife left me for a Builder by the way as this late in the day, It just doesn't matter or have any meaning.

Your past may help define you but it isn't all that you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.