Looking for a voice of reason

I've booked for the Leipzig and Spurs home games.
$556 flight (Orlando - Manchester)
Don't need hotel as staying with my daughter.
Tickets both face value.

Personally I'd rather go to a home derby than an away derby. You'll be surrounded by Blues all weekend and can even meet some from on here (assuming you want to) and if you do, make sure @BlueMoonRisin’ puts his hand in his pocket and buys you a pint).
Will be well cheaper on the pocket too flight and ticket wise
Thought you’d be staying with JFM or Morrisey?

I wouldn’t bother mate just for a game of football, especially in a shithole like OT surrounded by scummy rags. Save your money for something better in my opinion, and just watch it on tv.

To be fair it depends what experience your after hospitality can give a sanitised perspective. United is not the best for someone like yourself who will be venturing to and from the game on your own.

IMO be better for you to choose another away game first where you can get in a pub filled with blues and experience it properly.

Pretty much every reply the OP has received has said the same (imo opinion correct) thing.

Unless there's extenuating circumstances where you can't wait, think about how much fun, anticipation and excitement they'll be in planning a decent trip even before you get to the fact it'll be so much more enjoyable an experience.

Even if we win well this weekend, the odds of it being anything like as good an experience as you'd want and could have with a home derby are extremely thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.