Lost Prophets.

Haha! Looks like Peaches Geldof is in trouble for tweeting the name of the mothers. Hope she gets in the shit for that! I am not protecting the mothers and agree their identity should be revealed but until it's official it would be silly to assume it's anybody. What if the mothers she quoted were completely innocent and the wrong identity?

The same happened with Sally Bercow.

foxy said:
Haha! Looks like Peaches Geldof is in trouble for tweeting the name of the mothers. Hope she gets in the shit for that! I am not protecting the mothers and agree their identity should be revealed but until it's official it would be silly to assume it's anybody. What if the mothers she quoted were completely innocent and the wrong identity?

Spot on ....they should be named but not by slebs who think they are above it all.

In the deep doo dah

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515054/Peaches-Geldof-tweets-names-mothers-helped-Ian-Watkins-abuse-babies.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... abies.html</a>

cupidstunt said:
In the deep doo dah

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515054/Peaches-Geldof-tweets-names-mothers-helped-Ian-Watkins-abuse-babies.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... abies.html</a>

I'd quite like to probe Peaches Geldof.

People tweet stuff like this not because they want anything concrete to come of it but because they want to be the first with the gossip.

Facebook, Twitter and the like have a lot to answer for in these situations and it will get worse.

mackenzie said:
People tweet stuff like this not because they want anything concrete to come of it but because they want to be the first with the gossip.

Facebook, Twitter and the like have a lot to answer for in these situations and it will get worse.

Funny thing is though Mac, Cardiff Crown Court was tweeting their names at one point anyway, I have seen somebody posted a snapshot of it so I wonder if you circulated that would you be held in contempt of court?

article-2515054-19B3852500000578-205_634x596.jpg

Someone mentioned irony before, here's more

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
mackenzie said:

Funny thing is though Mac, Cardiff Crown Court was tweeting their names at one point anyway, I have seen somebody posted a snapshot of it so I wonder if you circulated that would you be held in contempt of court?

Really?

Bloody hell, it gets worse.

mackenzie said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
mackenzie said:

Really?

Bloody hell, it gets worse.

Well not explicitly, but room numbers with names, and Ian Watkins was in room 2 in one tweet and Woman A and B were in the same room under different tweets.

foxy said:

what if the mothers names she quoted are right? do you then hope she doesn't get in any shit?

This country is ridiculous in its tireless protection of criminals; the two lads who murdered James Bulger, new identities every bloody year. Countless numbers of Soldiers who commit war crimes, as is happening in a high profile case now, having his identity hidden. The public demands and deserves to know when somebody has been convicted of a crime, what sentence they receive, when they will be released and most importantly the identities of the criminals. The public deserves to know who these people are, victims of crime aren't given a chance, so why should the perpetrators be given anonymity?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.