Lost Prophets.

BlueTG said:
The one thing I'm unsure of is, being his band mates and them living together on tour and knowing each other very well, how the others knew nothing about it.

I'm not saying the others in the band did knew it went on, but he did well to hide it from what is essentially his family.

all seems a bit strange with his band mates. they all went along with that video for "town called hypocrisy" where he has six or seven year old girls dancing round him and teenage girls kissing each other and cavorting around..exactly what did that video add to the track?? surely band members thought it a bit odd?

Also, just after he had pleaded guilty, a band member-cant rem. his name- said "i,m relieved its all over..AT LEAST WE HAVE CLOSURE NOW".........

Really?

closure for whom? the victims? all the young kids shown dancing round him in the videos?

what an insensitive thing to say. the lifetime of depression and counselling for the kids he attempted to rape when they grow up and find out why their mothers didn,t raise them cos they were in prison....some closure that.

how could his band members not know. i,m sorry but i,m not having that.

dazdon said:
BlueTG said:
dazdon said:
Absolute shite if you don't mind me saying so.

The woman meets famous pop star and hands baby to him to sexually abuse just after she did it herself excuse doesn't wash.

The women who did this (They sexually abused their own children) are more evil even than that sick bastard is.
I thought he messaged them first on a forum about sick sexual fantasies. Unless that was just speculation.

I don't know about that m8...but to be honest I wouldn't put it past the trio in question with regards to anything.

Coerced.

Groomed.

These have been words to describe these "vulnerable" women and I think it's disgusting. Get them named and shamed and let's have out with it.

I'm against the death penalty but i'd turn a blind eye in this case.

I'm not defending them in anyway and earlier in this thread made a point of saying they should be named and shamed. My point was however, that if they had never met Watkins I don't believe they would have done what they did. I think its already established that pretty much everything that went on was orchestrated initially by Watkins. They're all sick fuckers which ever way you look at it.

dennishasdoneit said:
BlueTG said:
The one thing I'm unsure of is, being his band mates and them living together on tour and knowing each other very well, how the others knew nothing about it.

I'm not saying the others in the band did knew it went on, but he did well to hide it from what is essentially his family.

all seems a bit strange with his band mates. they all went along with that video for "town called hypocrisy" where he has six or seven year old girls dancing round him and teenage girls kissing each other and cavorting around..exactly what did that video add to the track?? surely band members thought it a bit odd?

Also, just after he had pleaded guilty, a band member-cant rem. his name- said "i,m relieved its all over..AT LEAST WE HAVE CLOSURE NOW".........

Really?

closure for whom? the victims? all the young kids shown dancing round him in the videos?

what an insensitive thing to say. the lifetime of depression and counselling for the kids he attempted to rape when they grow up and find out why their mothers didn,t raise them cos they were in prison....some closure that.

Maybe they knew he was a sick fuck but didn't imagine it went that far. How well do band mates even know each other anyway, lots of bands don't even to talk to each other. It isn't like Savile who used places of business to get his perverted fix.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
dennishasdoneit said:
BlueTG said:

Really?

Maybe they knew he was a sick fuck but didn't imagine it went that far. How well do band mates even know each other anyway, lots of bands don't even to talk to each other. It isn't like Savile who used places of business to get his perverted fix.

mate, have you watched the video on the first page of this thread. with the 12/13 y.o girl showing her cleavage off behind the lead singer. would you not think it odd? i,d never heard of the band before this story broke- never seen that video before, but it disgusted me knowing what i know now. ..
what would the band members be thinking, while making that video..where he,s spying on two teenage girls kissing.would they not question themselves?.

dennishasdoneit said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
dennishasdoneit said:

Really?

mate, have you watched the video on the first page of this thread. with the 12/13 y.o girl showing her cleavage off behind the lead singer. would you not think it odd? i,d never heard of the band before this story broke- never seen that video before, but it disgusted me knowing what i know now. ..
what would the band members be thinking, while making that video..where he,s spying on two teenage girls kissing.would they not question themselves?.

Yes, but how old are those girls actually? Probably older than they are dressed to look, they may have just thought it was done to turn heads, which for the most part it probably was anyway.

Blue Hefner said:
Those that are saying PG was right to name them should think about wider consequences.

What happens if she names the wrong people? What happens if she spells the names wrong and vigilanties attack and perhaps kill(like has recently happened) the wrong people(not that I support the guilty being attacked in the street either)

There is a reason we have laws and a legal system in this country. And its there for cases like this to protect me and you from jumped up till cows like PG who think they are above the law and can potentially put lives at risk. I'd throw the book at her. And innocent man was burnt to death outside his house by vigalanties, could she live with herself if her actions led to something similar happening?

That was my original point.

That lad who a few months a go was killed because his neighbours thought he was a pedo. Completely differen scenario but I'm highlighting the fact that there are vigilante nutters who won't think twice about taking the law in to their own hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.