Lost Prophets.

How did Ian Watkins meet these women by the way? Were they fans? I just don't know how you can go from meeting someone to discussing the raping of their baby while blowing crystal meth in their face, just incomprehensible.

dan.j.mcfc said:
foxy said:
Haha! Looks like Peaches Geldof is in trouble for tweeting the name of the mothers. Hope she gets in the shit for that! I am not protecting the mothers and agree their identity should be revealed but until it's official it would be silly to assume it's anybody. What if the mothers she quoted were completely innocent and the wrong identity?

The same happened with Sally Bercow.

what if the mothers names she quoted are right? do you then hope she doesn't get in any shit?

This country is ridiculous in its tireless protection of criminals; the two lads who murdered James Bulger, new identities every bloody year. Countless numbers of Soldiers who commit war crimes, as is happening in a high profile case now, having his identity hidden. The public demands and deserves to know when somebody has been convicted of a crime, what sentence they receive, when they will be released and most importantly the identities of the criminals. The public deserves to know who these people are, victims of crime aren't given a chance, so why should the perpetrators be given anonymity?

It isnt protecting the mothers it's preventing the identification of the children.

Benarbia_is_god said:
How did Ian Watkins meet these women by the way? Were they fans? I just don't know how you can go from meeting someone to discussing the raping of their baby while blowing crystal meth in their face, just incomprehensible.

I think they were impressionable roadies, who he managed to coerce into doing whatever he wanted. I'm not saying they are in anyway blameless or victims themselves, but I definitely believe that if they had never met or spoke to Watkins they wouldn't have been involved in the kind of stuff they were.

dan.j.mcfc said:
I think they were impressionable roadies, who he managed to coerce into doing whatever he wanted. I'm not saying they are in anyway blameless or victims themselves, but I definitely believe that if they had never met or spoke to Watkins they wouldn't have been involved in the kind of stuff they were.

Absolute shite if you don't mind me saying so.

The woman meets famous pop star and hands baby to him to sexually abuse just after she did it herself excuse doesn't wash.

The women who did this (They sexually abused their own children) are more evil even than that sick bastard is.

dazdon said:
dan.j.mcfc said:

The woman meets famous pop star and hands baby to him to sexually abuse just after she did it herself excuse doesn't wash.

The women who did this (They sexually abused their own children) are more evil even than that sick bastard is.
I thought he messaged them first on a forum about sick sexual fantasies. Unless that was just speculation.

Those that are saying PG was right to name them should think about wider consequences.

What happens if she names the wrong people? What happens if she spells the names wrong and vigilanties attack and perhaps kill(like has recently happened) the wrong people(not that I support the guilty being attacked in the street either)

There is a reason we have laws and a legal system in this country. And its there for cases like this to protect me and you from jumped up till cows like PG who think they are above the law and can potentially put lives at risk. I'd throw the book at her. And innocent man was burnt to death outside his house by vigalanties, could she live with herself if her actions led to something similar happening?

Blue Hefner said:
Those that are saying PG was right to name them should think about wider consequences.

What happens if she names the wrong people? What happens if she spells the names wrong and vigilanties attack and perhaps kill(like has recently happened) the wrong people(not that I support the guilty being attacked in the street either)

There is a reason we have laws and a legal system in this country. And its there for cases like this to protect me and you from jumped up till cows like PG who think they are above the law and can potentially put lives at risk. I'd throw the book at her. And innocent man was burnt to death outside his house by vigalanties, could she live with herself if her actions led to something similar happening?
If she's got them right, I couldn't give a flying about the guilty. I am only concerned for the victims, and their safety and right to their own privacy.

BlueTG said:
dazdon said:
dan.j.mcfc said:

I thought he messaged them first on a forum about sick sexual fantasies. Unless that was just speculation.

I don't know about that m8...but to be honest I wouldn't put it past the trio in question with regards to anything.

Coerced.

Groomed.

These have been words to describe these "vulnerable" women and I think it's disgusting. Get them named and shamed and let's have out with it.

I'm against the death penalty but i'd turn a blind eye in this case.

BlueTG said:
Blue Hefner said:

If she's got them right, I couldn't give a flying about the guilty. I am only concerned for the victims, and their safety and right to their own privacy.

Its a pretty big if though! Would you bet your life on it and let people name all convicted criminals, that the judge said shouldn't be? What about rapists and armed robbers, shall we give their names and address out. How about murderers, should they not be names cos they haven't raped anyone? Big can of worms

If a 'Mr Blue TJ' had been convicted of something(that the judge said shouldn't be let out) and good old PG mixed up her 'Js' with her 'Gs' you could end up with a knock on your door by a mob with pitch forks!

We obviously disagree on this topic. I'd throw the book at her as a deterant to others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.