Lost Prophets.

Watkins I can believe, the story isn't new, although still causes absolute revulsion. The mothers involved... Well that's beyond depravity and I don't believe our justice system has ever been designed to handle something so incomprehensible as this. I'm genuinely at a loss for words and I barely got a couple of pages into the report.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Read it, disturbing to say the least. I'd be highly surprised if he ever sees freedom. I'm sure he'll get a nice warm welcome from those inside.

It says he will serve 2/3 of his sentence before becoming eligible for parole which is just over 19 years, he was given 29 years not 35 as reported the 35 included 6 years on licence, I think he got off quite lightly all things considered he will be around 56 when he is eligible for parole still plenty of time for him to spend the money he has earnt and he will still be a sexual predator

Ducado said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Read it, disturbing to say the least. I'd be highly surprised if he ever sees freedom. I'm sure he'll get a nice warm welcome from those inside.

It says he will serve 2/3 of his sentence before becoming eligible for parole which is just over 19 years, he was given 29 years not 35 as reported the 35 included 6 years on licence, I think he got off quite lightly all things considered he will be around 56 when he is eligible for parole still plenty of time for him to spend the money he has earnt and he will still be a sexual predator

The police seem quite keen to investigate other potential crimes he has almost certainly committed though.

Another couple of lumpy consecutive sentences on top of what he's got and that might well be enough to see him off. Or at least make him a very old man.

tidyman said:
Ducado said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

The police seem quite keen to investigate other potential crimes he has almost certainly committed though.

Another couple of lumpy consecutive sentences on top of what he's got and that might well be enough to see him off. Or at least make him a very old man.

I should hope so, they already know from the release of offenders like this, they rarely change, I think society would be better protected if he was banged up for the rest of his life

Was anyone on here a fan of them? I had never heard of them before this came out, but I'm a huge fan of eminem, and if this had happened to him, it would seriously fuck with my head.

Suppose what I'm trying to say is if you were a fan of them before this, are you still a fan, does him being who he is now change the quality of the music?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.