Lost Prophets.

Mayor West said:
Was anyone on here a fan of them? I had never heard of them before this came out, but I'm a huge fan of eminem, and if this had happened to him, it would seriously fuck with my head.

Suppose what I'm trying to say is if you were a fan of them before this, are you still a fan, does him being who he is now change the quality of the music?

I was thinking about this and I do believe their records should still be played on the radio and sold online. I am not a LP fan by the way, I actually disliked them but if Mick Jagger had done what Watkins did my head would be fucked as well but id probably still listen to their music.

If a song is good a song is good, doesn't matter who performed it.

johnny on the spot said:
The sentencing report is horrendous.

agree, I'm so shocked at what has been uncovered. The consent of the mothers was particularly disturbing

Benarbia_is_god said:
Mayor West said:
Was anyone on here a fan of them? I had never heard of them before this came out, but I'm a huge fan of eminem, and if this had happened to him, it would seriously fuck with my head.

Suppose what I'm trying to say is if you were a fan of them before this, are you still a fan, does him being who he is now change the quality of the music?

I was thinking about this and I do believe their records should still be played on the radio and sold online. I am not a LP fan by the way, I actually disliked them but if Mick Jagger had done what Watkins did my head would be fucked as well but id probably still listen to their music.

If a song is good a song is good, doesn't matter who performed it.

I don't think their songs will be given airtime anymore, I can't remember the last time I heard a Garry Glitter song on the radio.

Mayor West said:

I got their debut album and there's a couple of good songs on but I have binned it. Couldn't listen to his voice now.

horrific case this, but removing the bands music from the shelves is a little harsh on the other lads in the band. understandable though

stimo said:
horrific case this, but removing the bands music from the shelves is a little harsh on the other lads in the band. understandable though
It's such a shocking one that I'm sure the other lads in the band will be glad to rid themselves of association with the band name, and start anew.

If one of my music heroes had done this then no sorry no matter how good the music I could never enjoy it again by association of the performer and what they did. Everytime I'd hear the songs they would make me feel sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.