Lost

AgentBlue said:
Same thing has been happening with Fringe. First two season were pretty great... it got worse since then. This season and the last the format has changed so much that it appears like it is a completely different concept/show. It's more about time travel/alternative universe than x-files case-to-case type of show.

Agreed.

First couple of series were really enjoyable, feel like I'm watching this final series because I have to, however it's shite now.

re watched the entire show with the mrs since august, quite possibly the best show to ever be on tv!

I have a major problem with anyone who talks about "seasons" and not "series"

It ain't a fucking season. Now cut that stupid ginger beard off, cover up your shit tattoos and get back to working in CEX with the other weirdos.

the end of series finale when locke was in the coffin was superb. complete mind fuck

i remember thinking then we had a year to wait what happens next.

6 years of my life i was in awe of this programme. yes there were bad bits but the good and the superb far outweighed them

Series 1: People lost on an island.

Series 2: Still lost on an island.

Series 3: You guessed it, still lost on an island.

Series 4: THEY'RE HOME. I'm lying, still lost on an island

etc etc

Great idea that

Goater's Nipple said:
tonea2003 said:
cop out ending totally runined the programme

The ending was decided at the start. It wasn't 'a cop out'.

to me it was, and if i knew that was going to be the ending i would have switched off there and then
i expected so much more imagination

tidyman said:
I have a major problem with anyone who talks about "seasons" and not "series"

It ain't a fucking season. Now cut that stupid ginger beard off, cover up your shit tattoos and get back to working in CEX with the other weirdos.
It's an American show so it's seasons.

I managed to stay with it right to the end. Whilst a couple of the seasons in the middle flagged a little, the last two seasons were okay and I didn't feel that I was left with any loose end............apart from trying to decide whether I would rather have Juliet over Kate :-)

But there was one thing that pissed me off - twas the series when they kept flashbacking to the bit where Juliet disappeared down the mine shaft. It semed like a lot of time wasting/padding etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.