Lovely remarks about City from Everton forum

That forum was like a nursery full of 4yr olds. Wher has this image of us being arrogant come from? We had the money thrust upon us, we had no choice in it. Anyone in our position who says they would'nt want it for their club, or who would'nt get carried away with excitement about who you could buy or how good you would expect to become is a lying twat. In fact there are only a few scousers out of several dozen ive worked with who were'nt twats anyway.

I used to do a lot of work in Liverpool and they were by and large decent people when they found out you weren't a rag-at least the ones who supported Liverpool.Simply because we were seen as losers and no threat.

The weird thing was that I found a lot of the Evertonians had a slight leaning and sympathy towards the rags.I put it down to the way a lot of City fans had leanings towards Arsenal,pre-Ade-anyone who could twat the scum on a regular basis was a mate of ours.Thought it was odd-but there you go.

However,I now find that apathy and mocking amusement at us being "no threat to them" and having "no istree"has turned into a lethal combination of "manc hating" and the bitterest,bitterest jealousy and twisted hatred usually reserved for members of the Tory party and the DSS.

They are incredibly bitter aren't they the mardy scouse twats, lol. We have overtaken them in the blink of an eye, and have much, much better prospects for both the short and long term future.

Would laugh if the cunts got relegated, fuck off Everscum

GStar said:
We havent even had any success! We had roughly the same size home crowds in the third tier as you've had for the past 10...

Theres no logic to Everton's bitterness towards us, we did our business with you in private. It was your own club who acted unprofessionally, arrogantly and imo immaturely. Apparently Lescott was 'always shit' anyway so i can't really see that one transfer being the root of all this vitriol.

Everyone was envious of Chelsea when Abramovich took over but no-one acted like you lot are towards us now... really fucking sad IF thats how many Evertonians feel.

Ok, 'success' was the wrong word to use but I meant the investment you attracted and the players you have been able to buy as a result.

Lescott was never 'shit', he was a key part of our team. I think some of that 'he was always shit' comes from some connected to city going on like you had bought the best CB in England when you hadn't even bought our best CB.

bluem0ng said:
They are incredibly bitter aren't they the mardy scouse twats, lol. We have overtaken them in the blink of an eye, and have much, much better prospects for both the short and long term future.

Would laugh if the ***** got relegated, fuck off Everscum

Idiot.

Overtaken us? not yet you haven't!

Gwladiator said:
bluem0ng said:

Would laugh if the ***** got relegated, fuck off Everscum

Idiot.

Overtaken us? not yet you haven't!

Nah, we have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.