Lowering ourselves to their standards, I say Fu@k um

great post nick. anything to wind em up. but the damage isnt done yet. united are still up there competeing for things. hopefully one day we will overtake them and then we can REALLY start taking the piss.

ssg2 said:
give it to em, this is our time, payback time.....????

The only possible bit of mocking is the debt and every city fan knows that united will never go under, in fact the worst thing that could happen would be them going into administration and having one shit season and someone buying them for fuck all.
For a team in decline they are still the team to beat along with chelsea.

Would this so called mocking have taken place has the shiek not appeared with his bundle of cash? I think not.
City are on the up no doubts about that but to completely write united off and "mock" them is pretty laughable

This mocking lark seems to be working just fine judging by the amount of rags we have reeled in ...eh rag!!

davymcfc said:
great post nick. anything to wind em up. but the damage isnt done yet. united are still up there competeing for things. hopefully one day we will overtake them and then we can REALLY start taking the piss.
Most know my background on here and know what side of the fence i sit on.

If it happens then so be it, football runs in cycles, i'll still follow my team as they were the team I've supported all my life.
Football is about piss taking, if we didn't we'd all be watching cricket or rugby<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 pm --<br /><br />
bluevengence said:
ssg2 said:
give it to em, this is our time, payback time.....????

The only possible bit of mocking is the debt and every city fan knows that united will never go under, in fact the worst thing that could happen would be them going into administration and having one shit season and someone buying them for fuck all.
For a team in decline they are still the team to beat along with chelsea.

Would this so called mocking have taken place has the shiek not appeared with his bundle of cash? I think not.
City are on the up no doubts about that but to completely write united off and "mock" them is pretty laughable

This mocking lark seems to be working just fine judging by the amount of rags we have reeled in ...eh rag!!

I've never hidden my colours and never will, I just find it funny that your mocking is over debt and as it stand united are still the team to beat as I said earlier. That may change and I'm sure you'll be stronger next season but to mock a team that looks far from finished is a little premature.

ssg2 said:
davymcfc said:

If it happens then so be it, football runs in cycles, i'll still follow my team as they were the team I've supported all my life.
Football is about piss taking, if we didn't we'd all be watching cricket or rugby
well im sure you can admit that the amount of shit we have had to take off you lot we do owe you quite a lot. im 21 and never had the chance to truely take the piss. maybe the odd derby win here or there but nothing on the scale of ridicule that we blues have had to endure.

ssg2 said:
davymcfc said:

Football is about piss taking, if we didn't we'd all be watching cricket or rugby

-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 pm --

bluevengence said:

I've never hidden my colours and never will, I just find it funny that your mocking is over debt and as it stand united are still the team to beat as I said earlier. That may change and I'm sure you'll be stronger next season but to mock a team that looks far from finished is a little premature.

If that did happen then the true fans will stick with it, the hangers on will probably melt into obscurity....Thats not a bad thing tbh.. Not having won owt since 76 really does strengthen the will and the passion believe me..

Fair enough so whats your take on whats happenin I dont mean about green and yellow and Glaziers do you think Taggart as got a few quid to spend ?

MCFC OK

davymcfc said:
ssg2 said:

well im sure you can admit that the amount of shit we have had to take off you lot we do owe you quite a lot. im 21 and never had the chance to truely take the piss. maybe the odd derby win here or there but nothing on the scale of ridicule that we blues have had to endure.

You're going to have to live for a very long time to get your own back ;)

United fans had it with liverpool in the 80's and the roles reversed, I do think football has changed not though and united will never be too far away from the top, they may have the odd wobble but in 10 years time I still expect to see united up in the top 2-3 teams when it comes to winning trophies.

ssg2 said:
davymcfc said:

You're going to have to live for a very long time to get your own back ;)

United fans had it with liverpool in the 80's and the roles reversed, I do think football has changed not though and united will never be too far away from the top, they may have the odd wobble but in 10 years time I still expect to see united up in the top 2-3 teams when it comes to winning trophies.

And keep those own goals coming eh.. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.