Loyalty Points - Now a Joke

bluecarlos61 said:
chris8910 said:
i have not read everyones posts on here but i feel the same it is a joke and i am only 21 years old too i have been a season ticket holder for the past 7 years and have been to many away games too so i can really sympathise with older guys who have been going for decades.
i went to villarreal away and it sold out before i could get my ticket but listen to this...my dads knows a red and he knew someone who could get hold of tickets for us, yes thats right a fucking rag could get hold of tickets for an away champions league game for city and the cheeky bastard sold them to me for £100 a ticket and i needed 4!! i couldnt say no as i had already booked my flights etc but it was a joke and what made me more pissed off is that when i got to where i was sat it didnt sell out at all!!!!!
i also know someone who works for city too who is a rag and he gets 2 free tickets a time every home game (it wouldnt surprise me if it was for away games too) and he says quite a lot of people who work for the club are rags and they get 2 tickets free each time as well, its an absolute joke! i have come to the conclusion that that is why the north stand is never full because these rags who work for city cant be bothered selling them onto proper fans who want to go to games.
rant over

Expose the utd fans working for city and get rid if they are doing a bad job!!!! ha ha - Surely there will be plenty of blues out of work to man the fort??

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Any blue is as as gooda blue as the next. I dont give a fuck if they are black white,yellow gay,straight,etc etc.

Whats it got to do with loyalty points...Fuck all....

Is this the "I'm a better blue than they are thread!???"

What a total bollocks post !!!

Got 25 points for joining Blue Membership&another 25 for buying ticket priority,question is was it 25 points for each add on? just wondered..

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Any blue is as as gooda blue as the next. I dont give a fuck if they are black white,yellow gay,straight,etc etc.

Whats it got to do with loyalty points...Fuck all....

Is this the "I'm a better blue than they are thread!???"

Well said<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm --<br /><br />
City63 said:
Got 25 points for joining Blue Membership&another 25 for buying ticket priority,question is was it 25 points for each add on? just wondered..

I don't think so, I don't remember getting 50 points for getting the membership and the match priority, yeah I think I just got 25 all together or something

craigsteel said:
It has now become obvious that the loyalty points system is being overdidden and the club should now come clean and explain full ticket distribution details.

Yesterday at Arsenal could have been a massive game and yet we have large numbers of tourists in the city end with video cameras etc, large group of italians wearing sampdoria scarves and a larger number of overseas family groups than I can ever remember at any city game. This seems to be a greater issue at London games and I know that these people are not regulars, How are they getting the tickets, Is someone on a earner through third parties.

If we were ever to have a title winning game in London there will be 100s of tourist attending there first ever city game the way things are going.
Maybee they got them afte rit was clear that regular City fans wernt going to take up the alocation get a grip & move on<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:59 am --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
The current system is as fair as it's ever gonna be. They just need to stop giving so many tickets to Supporters Clubs.
Here we go again. they dont give tickets to supporters clubs the clubs have to request them .if the supporters club is sucseful (they never get all they are requested)they have to produce the loyalty points & pay for them just as you have to

lovecityhateunited said:
Chillidog77 said:
cheddar404 said:
Judging by the state of most blues in that end, I guess that half of them were pissed in ditches somewhere on the coast. People were just stood anywhere. I had a ticket in the home end but just went in the City turnstyle anyway. This was without doubt the most pissed I have ever seen an away following and I include myself in this.

I take it you didn`t go to Kiev? NEVER seen so many city fans throwing up in public. Booze was unbelievably cheap & mix that with a 10.05 pm kick off!!!!

Yeah Kiev was fuckin brilliant!! For villareal tho everyone seemed just as bad!! I stayed in Valencia and the night before that game was one of the best euro night ever and I've done em all bar 2!! But in Romania I'm pretty sure all 200 odd off us were absolotely slaughtered!! EURO AWAYS <3

Valencia night before was absolute quality Willo. Remember when the Leverkusen fans came in and we all had a party. Pissed myself laughing at the german leading us on a chant of 'If you hate Man United...', haha

only way of getting to away games nowdays is begging for seasoncards with enough points on if your under 3500 in my opinion,

i had platinum this year so i could earn double points but the only aways i got to with my points were porto, munich and fulham i think, rest ive scrounged!

its shit, the system needs sorting!

cyberblue said:
Here we go again. they dont give tickets to supporters clubs the clubs have to request them .if the supporters club is sucseful (they never get all they are requested)they have to produce the loyalty points & pay for them just as you have to
That's just not true.

Skashion said:
cyberblue said:
That's just not true.
Correct Skashion

squirtyflower said:
Skashion said:
cyberblue said:
That's just not true.
Correct Skashion

Can you tell us what the procedure is for getting a ticket through an OSC ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.