Lucas Hernandez in Sane deal

A fantasy considering he's their starting LB & just signed a new deal till 2025

Fernando signed a new deal, and few months later he was signed by City.

Halaand is already linked to Madrid after few months with Dortmund.

Anything can happen in business ( football).

Spot on.

Appears we’re still trying to get a swap deal out of this, expect there will be another 3/4 Bayern names bandied around in the coming weeks.

Bild have a direct line to Bayern which is regurgitated onto twitter. All that info is usually correct regarding their intentions.

No it is not. It has been for awhile - but recently they are just guessing... If you write 5 articles that totally tell something differently one of the guesses might be right at the end. Yes, there is periods in which they seem to get informed very well - but I guess right now Bayern keeps information very tight.

Hernandez is not on the market. Bayern has 3 players to cover 2 positions - Left Back and Centre Back. Why should they sell one of them - and where do you get the quality on the market that is good enough as a replacement...

Hernandez is just a little unlucky right now that Davies is so great as left back and Alaba as centre back. We only tied one of our last 18 matches - a 0:0 against Leipzig - mostly play with clean sheets. No situation to change your first defense especially as because the CL had not really started prior to the Corona break and is not on until August there is not many midweek matches. And Hernandez and Alaba together as centre back is not really a solution because both are left feet that do not really have a right foot.

No it is not. It has been for awhile - but recently they are just guessing... If you write 5 articles that totally tell something differently one of the guesses might be right at the end. Yes, there is periods in which they seem to get informed very well - but I guess right now Bayern keeps information very tight.

Hernandez is not on the market. Bayern has 3 players to cover 2 positions - Left Back and Centre Back. Why should they sell one of them - and where do you get the quality on the market that is good enough as a replacement...

Hernandez is just a little unlucky right now that Davies is so great as left back and Alaba as centre back. We only tied one of our last 18 matches - a 0:0 against Leipzig - mostly play with clean sheets. No situation to change your first defense especially as because the CL had not really started prior to the Corona break and is not on until August there is not many midweek matches. And Hernandez and Alaba together as centre back is not really a solution because both are left feet that do not really have a right foot.

When Bayern want something out in the press, they do it through Bild. Hence all the chat about the price they want to pay for Sane coming only through German media. That information is always 100% correct in terms of Bayern’s posturing.

All that was said was that we brought Hernandez up and Bayern rejected the idea of letting him go.

When Bayern want something out in the press, they do it through Bild. Hence all the chat about the price they want to pay for Sane coming only through German media. That information is always 100% correct in terms of Bayern’s posturing.

All that was said was that we brought Hernandez up and Bayern rejected the idea of letting him go.

I guess you know about BILD Bayern more than I do... ;)

Not for me. Sounds as if they want to unload him.
If he’s not good enough for Bayern then he’s not good enough for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.