Lucas Hernandez in Sane deal

Fernando signed a new deal, and few months later he was signed by City.

Halaand is already linked to Madrid after few months with Dortmund.

Anything can happen in business ( football).

Difference being with Haaland, he's gone to Dortmund specifically for a shortish time, hence the 65m release fee next summer. The intention is to move him on within the next 18-24 months as we often see with youngsters at Dortmund. Madrid might go for him but I don't see why they would this summer.

And yes, we do see players sign new deals before moving to bigger clubs, but I highly highly doubt Bayern would sell us their current young star especially when they know we need him, and tbh I dont see why he'd leave, Bayern suits him, as much as I'd want him

If we don't get rid of Sane this time round we get nothing for him next time round, this deal looks like it's happening we should move it along and then replace him.

Then I'm confused. If you wrote it yourself, you reference yourself under your pseudonym as a "source" in the article. Great honest "journalism" that.

Argh - I did not read the article. Just read who wrote it. Just what was written there. I think the author of this article is a member of this forum - and he probably quoted about a post from me in this article.

But - again... What does this matter? I actually do not really remember what I have written years ago - a lot opinions change, too. And I do not know why it should be interesting to anybody, if I have posted a couple of times in a Juve, Arsenal or Chelsea Forum years ago. I mainly write in 2 German Bayern forums - about our matches but about private things, too. I haven't found an English Bayern forum that I really like (they are often more about player hype than that you can really do a tactical analyis) - but besides the mistakes I make I like to communicate in English, too. I posted here the first time somewhen around 2012 when we first met you in the Champions League. I wanted to more about your club and team - wanted to help people that travel to Germany - wanted to discuss about both teams.

Argh - I did not read the article. Just read who wrote it. Just what was written there. I think the author of this article is a member of this forum - and he probably quoted about a post from me in this article.

But - again... What does this matter? I actually do not really remember what I have written years ago - a lot opinions change, too. And I do not know why it should be interesting to anybody, if I have posted a couple of times in a Juve, Arsenal or Chelsea Forum years ago. I mainly write in 2 German Bayern forums - about our matches but about private things, too. I haven't found an English Bayern forum that I really like (they are often more about player hype than that you can really do a tactical analyis) - but besides the mistakes I make I like to communicate in English, too. I posted here the first time somewhen around 2012 when we first met you in the Champions League. I wanted to more about your club and team - wanted to help people that travel to Germany - wanted to discuss about both teams.

Is you know Uli Hoeness ?

lol, very true! I think there will be a lot of player swaps this next couple of windows to save cash? Or player plus cash to save the big fees.
The "big" clubs will loan world class players to spread payments like the mbappe, coutinho, etc transfers. Could you imagine if we got a loan deal for one of the most wanted footballers in football? People would be screaming about ffp, all your journalists would be writing unsubstantiated articles about how we were "getting around ffp". PSG and bayern do it and nothing.

The "big" clubs will loan world class players to spread payments like the mbappe, coutinho, etc transfers. Could you imagine if we got a loan deal for one of the most wanted footballers in football? People would be screaming about ffp, all your journalists would be writing unsubstantiated articles about how we were "getting around ffp". PSG and bayern do it and nothing.

Yep. Look at Bayern
This season they had Coutinho and Perisic on loan but did not take up the option of buying them, last season had James Rodriguez the same, loan but did not take up the option to buy. if we had done this there would be shouts for the rules to be changed etc

Fair enough, if I seemed truculent I'm sorry for that. That being said, I would imagine you are aware, your club, your chairman and honoury president are not thought highly of here. To be crass, most Blues wouldn't urinate on them if they were on fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.