Lucas Hernandez in Sane deal

Argh - I did not read the article. Just read who wrote it. Just what was written there. I think the author of this article is a member of this forum - and he probably quoted about a post from me in this article.

But - again... What does this matter? I actually do not really remember what I have written years ago - a lot opinions change, too. And I do not know why it should be interesting to anybody, if I have posted a couple of times in a Juve, Arsenal or Chelsea Forum years ago. I mainly write in 2 German Bayern forums - about our matches but about private things, too. I haven't found an English Bayern forum that I really like (they are often more about player hype than that you can really do a tactical analyis) - but besides the mistakes I make I like to communicate in English, too. I posted here the first time somewhen around 2012 when we first met you in the Champions League. I wanted to more about your club and team - wanted to help people that travel to Germany - wanted to discuss about both teams.

Chelsea forum was not a few years ago. It was 2019. In a court of law, and life, if you've been proven to be untruthful once, anything you say can't be trusted.

Are you now, or have you ever been on the payroll of FC Bayern Munich?

Do you freelance for F.C. Bayern Munich?

Are you paid to spread propaganda on other clubs' message boards by F.C. Bayern Munich?

Germany was quite good at propaganda in the 1930s and 40s. Though you might not know that since it is glossed over in schools in Germany. D-Day Anniversary is next week, just saying.

Last edited:
I

Chelsea forum was not a few years ago. It was 2019. In a court of law, and life, if you've been proven to be untruthful once, anything you say can't be trusted.

Are you paid to spread propaganda on other clubs' message boards by F.C. Bayern Munich?

Germany was quite good at propaganda in the 1930s and 40s. Though you might not know that since it is glossed over in schools in Germany. D-Day Anniversary is next week, just saying.

Can you please tell me what you smoke? It seems to be very good...

I'd take Lucas & Alaba for Sane. Might have to spend a few mil but we could potentially get that from selling Angelino.

Can't work out if this is satire or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.