Lucas Moura's agent set for talks with City (and the rags)

Played well for the national team yesterday. Very raw but freakish potential beyond players like Hazard and Bale.

Love the way he plays, would be perfect for us against packed in defenses and the counter.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uRA0rYl0Yg[/youtube]

Eden Hazard & Lucas Moura we've missed out on so far then but I'm glad that we're not being taken for a ride anymore. A much professional approach from the club.

I like to see this guy in city shirt ...strong ,fast and loads of skill ...
tracks back and Bobby likes that kindda player ...way better than that Lizard guy

Don't mind this kind of signing. Young and raw enough that he won't expect to start all the time, but has the quality to come on and solve a lost game.

We often find breaking team that park the bus difficult, so having an x-factor that can come on, stretch their defensive line and change a game would be nice.

I think he has a lot to learn from what I've seen, but the potential is so great that even one who has never watched football could tell he's talented.

Cheadle Blue said:
Have there been any fresh links with this lad?

Nothing at the moment. It looks like anyone who makes a bid would have to wait a couple of seasons.

Cheadle Blue said:
carlos92 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Have there been any fresh links with this lad?

Nothing at the moment. It looks like anyone who makes a bid would have to wait a couple of seasons.

Isn't he looking like he will make the number of international games, in order to qualify for a uk visa etc?

Everything is fine on that front, but I thought he would be like Neymar and wait for a couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.