Lucas Moura's agent set for talks with City (and the rags)

richards30 said:
thenabster said:
well I guess we can cross Lucas Moura off the list now.
whys that mate?

Well I read on goal yesterday that Mourinho was in Germany to watch his game. Today they're reporting that Mourinho has opted to sign him and Madrid will start negotiations. Apparently it will be swift because Moura's agent owes money to Perez, Real's president.

thenabster said:
richards30 said:
thenabster said:
well I guess we can cross Lucas Moura off the list now.
whys that mate?

Well I read on goal yesterday that Mourinho was in Germany to watch his game. Today they're reporting that Mourinho has opted to sign him and Madrid will start negotiations. Apparently it will be swift because Moura's agent owes money to Perez, Real's president.

That sounds like such a typically bent deal that you'd expect from the likes of Perez or Moratti

Joehannes said:
thenabster said:
richards30 said:
whys that mate?

That sounds like such a typically bent deal that you'd expect from the likes of Perez or Moratti

ahahaha<br /><br />-- Mon May 28, 2012 12:09 pm --<br /><br />
thenabster said:
Joehannes said:
thenabster said:

ahahaha

Apparently Perez loaned Moura's agent money when he was going through a divorce.

Joehannes said:
thenabster said:
richards30 said:
whys that mate?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Having an agent in your debt "who got the power now woman"

what a talent. to me it just seems like he's destined for real madrid, especially if mourinho has an eye on him

alextheswede said:
what a talent. to me it just seems like he's destined for real madrid, especially if mourinho has an eye on him

Could well be, but they would have to wait for a couple of seasons where anything could happen between then.

I was listening to Tim Vickery on the BBCs World Football Phone-In and he compared Lucas Moura to Theo Walcott, lots of pace, head down, runs into blind alleys. Is talented but needs alot of work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.