Lucas Moura's agent set for talks with City (and the rags)

Hkibou said:
This guy doesn't know what the words team or pass mean.
This video is quite impressive on a technical point of view but imo it's not good advertising for him. Look at it again and pay attention to all the spaces he create with his dribble, all the opportunities of a good pass he misses because he can't see anything but the ball.
If i was his coach or teammate i would have hit him by now.

Neymar is way better, because he sees the game.

He'll achieve nothing until he understands that football is a team sport.

Youve deducted this from a YouTube vid? Or watching him a few times.

Hkibou said:
This video is quite impressive on a technical point of view but imo it's not good advertising for him. Look at it again and pay attention to all the spaces he create with his dribble, all the opportunities of a good pass he misses because he can't see anything but the ball.

I bet when you watch a video based on his assists you'd be complaining that he doesn't shoot..

Just remembered I saw him playing once, completely forgot on it. He came in when Bosnia were playing Brazil in friendly few months ago and looked much more dangerous than Neymar did in whole game. It's from Bosnian game on that video when he turn over 4 of our defenders (white shirts) with one single touch.

Amazing talent. I agree with those that said he looks like one man show but with quality manager that could discipline him and make him better tactically he could be one of the biggest stars as ability is there for anyone to see.

No brazillians these types of player will be fun to watch against the likes of norwich, swansea etc at home but we already batter these teams anyway, away from home like robinho they will do fuck all.

MCFC4EVR said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4_xKrs2Xw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Watched nearly 2 minutes of that and din't see him pass the ball to a team mate once.

Hkibou said:

And he doesn't track back. Just cannot see him doing any of the skills from that video in the Premier League against no nonsense centre backs, the likes of Clint Hill, Brede Hangelaand and Jonny Heitinga.

kenzie115 said:
Watched nearly 2 minutes of that and din't see him pass the ball to a team mate once.

Maybe that wasn't the point of that video? and besides the maker of that vid can include whatever he feels like and not cover everything.

Watch this 14min video, includes plenty of passes and assists

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuTap8MBxg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.