Lucas Moura's agent set for talks with City (and the rags)

On those clips he literally makes Ronaldo look Sunday League shit. That is one astonishingly skilful fucker.

Needs to learn how to pass to team mates tho.

Have to agree that this guy does the really good for someone so young. But for Sao Paolo to want more than £32.4 million (considering chelsea have had their bid rejected) is way too much.

We all know the issues surrounding south american players (especially brazilians) since the arrival and departure of robinho. The odd exception would be Juninho who went to middlesborough and actually loved the premier league.

MCC said:
No thanks. Been there. Done that. Brazilian players are not strong enough for the Premiership. Give me a tough, no nonsense, Argie any day of the week.

Extremely short-sighted. You can't paint them all with the same brush. He may not have what it takes to play in England but the whole idea that is repeated constantly on this board that Brazilians can't play in England is nonsense. Would you take Thiago Silva?

BlueGun said:
kenzie115 said:
Watched nearly 2 minutes of that and din't see him pass the ball to a team mate once.

Maybe that wasn't the point of that video? and besides the maker of that vid can include whatever he feels like and not cover everything.

Watch this 14min video, includes plenty of passes and assists

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuTap8MBxg[/youtube]

That's a better video but I still can't see anyone paying upwards of £30m for this guy, that's Aguero money! He looks like he can beat any defender in that league but would he in La Liga or the Premiership? Or the Champions League? Not worth the risk of all that money until he's proven in Europe.

Luiz, Ramires, Lucas, and Sandro - four examples of Brazilians succeeding in the Premier League right now. Although admittedly the flair type Brazilian succeeds more rarely but Juninho did it, it's more about mental strength than physical strength.

High risk, high reward.

Tell me the way he runs doesn't look like the original Ronaldo. Freakish reflexes and pace. Robinho looks slow and clumsy by comparison.

Does anyone believe that Chelsea had offered more than 30 Million Pound for him !

I remember Santos Chairman saying Neymar is worth 60 Million, Udinese chairman speaking about Sanchez and valuing him at 40 Millions !

How can anyone pay +30 for untested player !

Tevez City said:
Does anyone believe that Chelsea had offered more than 30 Million Pound for him !

I remember Santos Chairman saying Neymar is worth 60 Million, Udinese chairman speaking about Sanchez and valuing him at 40 Millions !

How can anyone pay +30 for untested player !

He is as untested as Hazard and someone will pay 30+ for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.