Lucas Moura's agent set for talks with City (and the rags)

wahooblue said:
Tevez City said:
Does anyone believe that Chelsea had offered more than 30 Million Pound for him !

I remember Santos Chairman saying Neymar is worth 60 Million, Udinese chairman speaking about Sanchez and valuing him at 40 Millions !

How can anyone pay +30 for untested player !

He is as untested as Hazard and someone will pay 30+ for him.

I know what are you saying, but Hazard risk is much lower than Lucas IMO for various reasons.

Tevez City said:
wahooblue said:
Tevez City said:
Does anyone believe that Chelsea had offered more than 30 Million Pound for him !

I remember Santos Chairman saying Neymar is worth 60 Million, Udinese chairman speaking about Sanchez and valuing him at 40 Millions !

How can anyone pay +30 for untested player !

He is as untested as Hazard and someone will pay 30+ for him.

I know what are you saying, but Hazard risk is much lower than Lucas IMO for various reasons.

Perhaps, but I personally think Lucas's potential reward is greater than Hazard's.

kenzie115 said:
BlueGun said:
kenzie115 said:
Watched nearly 2 minutes of that and din't see him pass the ball to a team mate once.

Maybe that wasn't the point of that video? and besides the maker of that vid can include whatever he feels like and not cover everything.

Watch this 14min video, includes plenty of passes and assists

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuTap8MBxg[/youtube]

That's a better video but I still can't see anyone paying upwards of £30m for this guy, that's Aguero money! He looks like he can beat any defender in that league but would he in La Liga or the Premiership? Or the Champions League? Not worth the risk of all that money until he's proven in Europe.

The only problem being that once he proves himself in Europe you can bang another 20-25 million on his original asking price.

netnight said:
I am very impressed by his speed, dribble, long shoot.....
I feel he will become a most "trouble" Attacking Midfielder.
I don't hope he be our ompetitor 's team.......

Jesus I knew we'd get an influx of more foreign fans, but Im struggling to understand some of the language being used recently.

However back on topic he's a great player, personally id value him over Neymar any day. Would prefer Hazard but again different players.

Got to say I love the way people are saying this guy is unproven yet the general consensus on Hazard is that he is the next big thing. There really isn't a great deal of difference in terms of quality of the Majority of teams in the French league to those in the Brazilian league. Probably 15 of the teams in the French league 1 would struggle in our championship.

I think this kid has just as much if not more potential than Hazard and he's 19 years old, scary. Don't think we will sign him though, think he will favour somewhere like Madrid or even Chelsea where he will be around brazillians. Lifestyle (Madrid) and the potential to have your international mates around you (Chelsea) are bound to be major factors for a lad so young from the other side of the world.

Matt.D said:
Got to say I love the way people are saying this guy is unproven yet the general consensus on Hazard is that he is the next big thing. There really isn't a great deal of difference in terms of quality of the Majority of teams in the French league to those in the Brazilian league. Probably 15 of the teams in the French league 1 would struggle in our championship.

I think this kid has just as much if not more potential than Hazard and he's 19 years old, scary. Don't think we will sign him though, think he will favour somewhere like Madrid or even Chelsea where he will be around brazillians. Lifestyle (Madrid) and the potential to have your international mates around you (Chelsea) are bound to be major factors for a lad so young from the other side of the world.

Dont deny Hazard is as unproven as Moura. Just past track record with Brazilians fills me with trepidation. The culture adjustment from France compared to England isnt too drastic, weather is comparable etc. I also think we'd get Hazard for cheaper, the price Santos is quoting is around 40million, granted that may drop and granted the 5million difference from the rumoured 35 we'd be paying Lille is a drop in the ocean for the owners, however 40million is a big risk on an unproven player. Finally, I cant see the rags landing Moura, so us signing hazard would be a double blow to the rags, not only do we snatch arguably one of the hotest young prospects in world football, but they again are bettered by us in the transfer market and they are still without the much needed creative playmaker their midfield is crying out for.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccernews.com/real-madrid-step-up-chase-for-lucas-moura/95086/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccernews.com/real-madrid-s ... ura/95086/</a>
Real Madrid step up chase for Lucas Moura

El Mundo Deportivo understands that Real Madrid are stepping up their efforts to sign Sao Paulo forward Lucas Moura.

Los Blancos president Florentino Perez is eager to wrap up the deal as soon as possible and he is expected to present an official offer to Sao Paulo chiefs in the coming days.

Perez is determined to avoid the same scenario that happened with Neymar, when the Brazilian decided to stay at his club after several months of negotiations.

El Mundo Deportivo claims Real Madrid are prepared to bid up to €35 million for the highly rated forward.

The player’s agent Wagner Ribeiro has been speaking to los Merengues for a couple of weeks now and he, too, is trying to persuade the Brazilian club to accept an offer from Real.

Florentino Perez invited Lucas Moura’s family to Santiago Bernabeu few weeks back and used the opportunity to try and convince the player’s father that his son’s future lies in Madrid.

While Real officials should have no problems reaching an agreement with the player and his representatives, talks with Sao Paulo regarding the transfer fee could take a while.

have people really watched enough of both players to make a fair comparison and decision?

Andouble said:
have people really watched enough of both players to make a fair comparison and decision?
i've not seen anything at all of Moura, Martinez or Hazard.
so my knowledge of each player is perfectly balanced.
And i'd choose Hazard 1st (narrowly), Martinez 2nd and Moura last (what do brazilliants know about football?).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.