Lucas Paquetá

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad people opened their eyes, he's really been shite past months, i.e. ghosting in big games, getting suspended. i know his head turned, clearly doesn't want to play for WH, but do we need another player with this demeanor?
imo, we should move for eze instead, a homegrown, cheaper, younger option.

The scary thing for me and the rest is we can get a lot better.

This. I kept hearing the talking head's about how great this team was this year- I agree to an extent but know all season I had more doubt in my head than I have in the last several years. I feel the new players we brought in just started to click (Doku and Gvad- Kovaci also more trusted) and Haaland if he'd even have scored 10% more of the ones he missed would be on 60 goals: as ruthless as he is we've not seen the beast he can be and I am afraid for everyone else that he may show up next year.

I'm not complaining- I just feel like this year we were not as polished as we could be and our defense was more susceptible.

Not checked the entire thread but have just been reading an article saying that City would be crazy going for a player currently under investigation for betting irregularities. Look what happened to that Italian fellow at Newcastle.

Reminds me of Pogba. All ineffective party tricks.

Definitely got ability, but way off being a certain success. In fact, I'd be more sure that he'd drive Pep crazy - possibly less so if we employed him in one of the more advanced positions somewhere.

This. I kept hearing the talking head's about how great this team was this year- I agree to an extent but know all season I had more doubt in my head than I have in the last several years. I feel the new players we brought in just started to click (Doku and Gvad- Kovaci also more trusted) and Haaland if he'd even have scored 10% more of the ones he missed would be on 60 goals: as ruthless as he is we've not seen the beast he can be and I am afraid for everyone else that he may show up next year.

I'm not complaining- I just feel like this year we were not as polished as we could be and our defense was more susceptible.
I've been making the same point for months. This team is the weakest it will be for the next three/four years, and it's on the cusp of a domestic double. We've seen in the past few weeks that it's already starting to gel, and the addition of two experienced players in the prime age (26-27) will only give it added energy and control. The senior players will get much needed rest, too, which will make us potent across all fronts in the spring. Sooner or later the media will pick up on this, but probably only after we have signed them.

I thought it was funny as fuck that he spent half of yesterday's game apologising to our players after putting in a challenge.

Not arsed about what anyone on here says. He's fucking quality.
He is technically very good. Don't know how much winning football he plays though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.