Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I'd hope that if this does happen it ends up being kalvin + cash rather than straight fee of more than 70m

I'd also expect this to be a push for kalvin that you need to leave, you might want to stay but we are bringing another player in who is in front of you

If kalvin 40+m then another 40 might hit their target
Yawn

these prices thrown around makes me think even if we get an offer for Bernardo for 85m GBP which is unlikely we should go back and say we wont even consider anything under 135m.

I think Paqueta would be a good fit but would offer them Phillips and 20m or walk away. 80/90m seems odd as he isnt a fixed starter imo. he would get about 15 maybe 20 starts in PL in our team and not 35+. that only kind of happens to Rodri, KDB, Haaland, Ederson if injury free all season.
Firstly, Phillips is under contract and simply cannot be traded as some would like.

Secondly, how do you know he would only get so few games?

Looks like he'll be Gundogans long term replacement.

If he has the ability to contribute with goals, if he is tidy and calm with the ball and he has a good attitude then I'm behind the signing.

At 25 he is the perfect age and Pep can have a few seasons to get him to his potential.

Then hopefully we can look at Wirtz next year as the long term replacement for KDB.

Not sure where Foden fits in though...

Looks like he'll be Gundogans long term replacement.

If he has the ability to contribute with goals, if he is tidy and calm with the ball and he has a good attitude then I'm behind the signing.

At 25 he is the perfect age and Pep can have a few seasons to get him to his potential.

Then hopefully we can look at Wirtz next year as the long term replacement for KDB.

Not sure where Foden fits in though...
At both wings.

Why didn’t we go in for this guy start of the season. Exploring options like making one single bid for Rice, then Viega and now Paqueta. Can’t say it’s some clear targeted plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.