Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

these prices thrown around makes me think even if we get an offer for Bernardo for 85m GBP which is unlikely we should go back and say we wont even consider anything under 135m.

I think Paqueta would be a good fit but would offer them Phillips and 20m or walk away. 80/90m seems odd as he isnt a fixed starter imo. he would get about 15 maybe 20 starts in PL in our team and not 35+. that only kind of happens to Rodri, KDB, Haaland, Ederson if injury free all season.

Why are people saying we will walk away we didn’t walk away from Gvardiol? Why would we walk away from Paqueta? Especially if Pep wants him.

I wonder if Sunday opened the clubs eyes a bit about the depth in the squad and lack of creativity if KDB and or Foden isnt available?

For years pep has said that he’s had gundo, David silva, Kevin, Bernardo ahead of him for the central spots. Years later to now and both silva and gundo are gone with Kovacic in for the LCM role meaning there is one spot open which also happens to be the RCM role. Presumably if would have been Phil to fill that hole but with the news of paqueta it seems like he would be the one to take the spot, once again resulting in Foden being crowded out and having to play wide.
And

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.