Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

these prices thrown around makes me think even if we get an offer for Bernardo for 85m GBP which is unlikely we should go back and say we wont even consider anything under 135m.

I think Paqueta would be a good fit but would offer them Phillips and 20m or walk away. 80/90m seems odd as he isnt a fixed starter imo. he would get about 15 maybe 20 starts in PL in our team and not 35+. that only kind of happens to Rodri, KDB, Haaland, Ederson if injury free all season.

We could easily get 80+ mil for Bernie if he wanted to stay in the Prem.. But he only wants the brokest team on the continent lol

Still, 70mil is ridiculous and we need to stay well clear. Could get both Olise & Veiga for that, who had much better seasons than Paquetá, are 4 years younger and have a higher ceiling.
That fraud Txiki should be out of the club and his mate Pep, aint got a clue about spotting talent them two.

I’m sure we will walk away from this deal in the next couple of days.

But surely nobody can be happy with our summer business. So far we have spent £80m to replace Laporte who we can’t sell. Lost a midfielder and winger that contributed 30 goals a season with nothing to replace them - and are messing about with offers for players we could have bid for a month ago.

It’s all over the place. Txiki was rightly lauded last Summer but this year has fucked it up (so far)
Fair play, continuing to post shit is something you have mastered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.