Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Which would make you wonder. If he leaves after one summer, then the conditions for those add-ons may not be met. 'X number of appearances' is a common one if Championship Manager 00/01 is anything to go by.

Guimares would be 120 mil. Newcastle are in the champions league. Markets fucked it’s not going to decrease. Players will have to run down their contract
His goal contributions last year are identical to paquetas and he played in a team that finishes in the champions league places- also has never hit the numbers paqueta did at Lyon when they were both there- paqueta definitely the better player and value for money

Guimares would be 120 mil. Newcastle are in the champions league. Markets fucked it’s not going to decrease. Players will have to run down their contract
Yeah i get that the market is screwed, but to splash this much money on player who i'd be very suprised was even on our radar until the last few days feels almost a panic buy of the back of sunday.

Yeah i get that the market is screwed, but to splash this much money on player who i'd be very suprised was even on our radar until the last few days feels almost a panic buy of the back of sunday.

Feels like an Akanji signing, Pep didn’t think he had enough options in cb last season so we got Akanji, probably thinks we don’t have enough in midfield and the community shield has made him realise even more.

Some will never see it and perhaps I wouldn't if I only caught the odd game on TV.
However at West Ham, He was the star of the show most of the season, His work rate, decision making, tackling, box to box carrying and a lot of flair/skill which doesn't always get appreciated.
No chance we would have got Top 6, Top 7 and win European Trophy without his presence these last few years.
Im not disputing that hes a good player far from it, i just think world class is a term that gets chucked about easily and like i said looking good in a bad team for both west ham or england doesnt make him world class

I’ll bet they don’t get 85 million

Red Bull wanted 100 million for Gvardiol and we banged them down. I’m seeing the same pattern here. We are getting reporting that the players head has been turned. We heard the same about Josko.

Feels like an Akanji signing, Pep didn’t think he had enough options in cb last season so we got Akanji, probably thinks we don’t have enough in midfield and the community shield has made him realise even more.
Yeah maybe, but Akanji was 15mil and no risk really, this is shit tonne of money on an impulse buy for a player we didnt even want 72 hours ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.