Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Apparently Barca have sold a 49% stake in Barca studios for €180m. Maybe they’re coming back for Bernie? Just speculation on my part.

Im not disputing that hes a good player far from it, i just think world class is a term that gets chucked about easily and like i said looking good in a bad team for both west ham or england doesnt make him world class

I do aswell. As i say, there's not many players i would deem World Class - for me that's playing for a top 1-2 side in the PL... Rice and Paqueta both would fit in, and Harry Maguire of course :)

Yeah i get that the market is screwed, but to splash this much money on player who i'd be very suprised was even on our radar until the last few days feels almost a panic buy of the back of sunday.
LOL, I'm absolutely sure Pep and Txiki never heard of a current Brazilian mid playing for years in Europe. Our scouting generally is shite, innit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.