Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I reckon Phil will be fighting Grealish and Bernardo on the wings to get into the team. Your not signing Paqueta for 70 odd million to sit on the bench he's going to play in midfield.

Wait, What!?

How does a 25 year old Brazilian international end up with Barry bloody Silkman as an agent?!!

In a world where Nadine Dorries was Culture Secretary - literally anything can happen ! Bit of an odd one all the same…. Might dust off my cv!

Thats because Moyes is a shit manager and his defense regularly bypasses his midfield. That wont happen at City as virtually everything comes via midfield.
Is it wise to buy players who’ve hardly ripped up trees, who’ve spent a year in an incompatible team?

It could be a stroke of genius by the club, because when I've seen him for West Ham he's always looked on a different wavelength which is largely because of their tactics. He's a pass and move footballer and they were largely a hoof and chase team. I can picture him playing nice interchanges with Bernardo/Foden and sliding Haaland in and it being another signing we're all over the moon with thinking "how have City done it again". But £70m+ is a staggering fee and regardless of the market being what it is, I don't really get the strategy of the club where they're not willing to pay a little more for one player but then throw big money at another who seems way overpriced. Not my money though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.