Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I think you might be exaggerating his influence. Had Guardiola taken to sitting on a bucket touchline, then perhaps, but I’d like to think that our transfer dealings are a little more collective and sophisticated.
I don't think Bielsa's input was the sole reason, but it certainly may have been a factor. It's no secret that we were looking for someone to take the heat off Rodri in something more like a Fernandinho mould. Pep did talk to Bielsa, and Bielsa did speak very highly of Phillips. No doubt Phillips was on a shortlist of many, but availability and affordability will of course have been key components. I just think Bielsa's input perhaps put Phillips higher up the shortlist than he otherwise would have been:

I’ve no idea. But then I’m a supporter and not on Txiki’s wage to have somebody lined up.

What I do know is that ifwe are relying on Barry Silkman calling us to give us ideas them something has gone seriously tits up.

Mahrez and Gundo scored 60 goals in the last 2 seasons. Seems negligent not to addressing that.
You`re certainly living up to your name !!

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.