Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I understand what Dribble is trying to say and I respect it. I think it's a bit of miscommunication between us (at most). I can only apologise on my part if I worded something wrong. English is not my first language. I will never tell anyone on here to f off or anything like that, even if someone eventually does to me, or offends me (it happened in the past) because I believe it doesn't lead anywhere. We are all Man city fans and mean well, even if sometimes it doesn't sound like it. Thank you for sticking up for me, though, you have been one of my favourite posters on here for a while :).
Dribble is a good poster as far as I'm concerned but it just seemed like he was going in a bit too hard with the whole proof thing. You've always come across as an honest supporter of City, not a flapper nor a happy clapper so I just felt the need to weigh in (against my better judgement. LOL). I do find myself agreeing moreso with some of the posters on here who appear to be like minded on many things City. It's only natural. You are certainly one of those posters for me. Thanx for the kind words, much appreciated.

Like you say, we're all Blues. It's all good.

Philips still going to be the FFS as long he stay in City. Many of our fans already made up their mind and single him out as the most piece of shit City player at the moment.
Unfortunately this is correct.

Personally I've no probelm with Phillips wanting to stay and fight for his place. He's worked hard at Leeds to get a big move which he eventually got by joining us so he's not going to throw it away after 12 months.

I'd love to see it working out for him here. This season is huge for him.

Philips still going to be the FFS as long he stay in City. Many of our fans already made up their mind and single him out as the most piece of shit City player at the moment.
Eddie was getting it loads last season to be fair. He shut them up but it wouldn't surprise me if this comes back. Not that I mind people venting....vent away people!

looking at some youtube highlights, can see him as a Mahrez replacement too and also to help out in the middle for the creative tasks. the way we play our wingers with specific instructions can seem him fit that role as well. I think if we get him and keep Bernardo there wont be a winger signed on top of that (Mitoma, Oliseh etc.)

Unfortunately this is correct.

Personally I've no probelm with Phillips wanting to stay and fight for his place. He's worked hard at Leeds to get a big move which he eventually got by joining us so he's not going to throw it away after 12 months.

I'd love to see it working out for him here. This season is huge for him.

We shall see, personally like you said i still give him a chance but if he doesn't make to be one of regular by january. I think he needs to make a decision do he really being happy just staying in our team being mostly on the bench or he can go out playing regulary with other club.

I think Philips is good player but being good player unfortunately isn't enough and he need to have seriously improve in order being noticed by Pep Guardiola to play him regularly.

Seems to still be a 50/50 deal this. Could lean either way. still 15 mil in distance around fee. Just cant see City selling Palmer as a softener.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.