Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

You think playing for a David Moyes West Ham is a better comparison to a Pep Guardiola Manchester City than Brazil ?
Fair enough I think the opposite. How about Lyon then again 1 in 4. I predict if we sign him he'll score more league goals than either Gundogan or Mahrez did last season.
Plenty of players in less fashionable teams put up decent numbers. Fornals for one who plays for West Ham in a deeper position (with no penalties).

I think he’s a good player. Technically very good. But we already have a plethora of them. We have lost goals and assists with Gundo/Mahrez leaving and expecting Paqueta to emulate/replace them i just dont see!! Lets hope you’re right and im wrong!!

He played the majority of games in an AM role. Easy to check.

He struggled to score in Italy and is a 1 goal in 4.5/5 for Brazil. We’ve lost a lot of goals, my fear is he’s not the player to help replace them. Lets hope im wrong if he does sign!!

So we lost a 1 in 5 from midfield/cam player in Gundo and are potentially replacing him with a 1 in 5 player from midfield who as a Brucie bonus is about twice as good defensively.
I don't know who this 30 goal a season in a top league midfielder you are expecting us to sign is because they don't exist.

Everything on here is just an opinion until it actually plays out. Everyone knows this or at least they should. So what's the point of grilling H94? He doesn't need to provide you or anyone else proof of anything. You know this. In all honesty I'm surprised he hasn't told you to fuck off, no disrespect.
I understand what Dribble is trying to say and I respect it. I think it's a bit of miscommunication between us (at most). I can only apologise on my part if I worded something wrong. English is not my first language. I will never tell anyone on here to f off or anything like that, even if someone eventually does to me, or offends me (it happened in the past) because I believe it doesn't lead anywhere. We are all Man city fans and mean well, even if sometimes it doesn't sound like it. Thank you for sticking up for me, though, you have been one of my favourite posters on here for a while :).

Not a fact, informed opinion, I get it. I made a point earlier saying that nobody knows anything for sure. I understand Tolmie gets bits of information and it's not gospel. He tends to be reliable, though.
Just asking...did I see that Tolmie posted the Kovacic injury rumor might be true?

Whether faux or genuine, until the club confirms anything, it's all speculation.

Look at the murders we've had on BM over the years when ITK inside info hasn't come off! Lool :-)

I find it fuckin weird mate. I think the place would be better for some poster's mental health if more people made it clear their statements were personal opinions, not fact.

We'll soon be needing an official BM forum psychiatrist to stop some from ending it all if a speculated transfer fizzles out to nothing... \0/

I totally agree.

Is it a fact or pure speculation and opinion - too many ongoing and protracted slagging matches which fills the bloody threads .

Hopefully all our transfer activity is resloved soon, and then the needy fantasists and terminally stupid can concenrate on the Match Thread :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.